- Managing end to end PPIC operations / Demand Planner
- Ensure effective and efficient planning of raw materials based on Production needs, Delivery lead time, Cost and Quality
- Handle processes and systems efficiently, implement cost-saving measures to increase the company’s effectiveness and efficiency.
- Ensure proper and accurate inventory of all raw materials
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, ensure product availability, negotiate terms of sales and develop/ implement purchasing policies and procedures
- Ensure key performance indicator targets are achieved and leading the team for continuous improvement
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Experience from Food or Chemical Industry preferable
- Familiar with ERP system
- Excel Mastery with MRP and MPS knowledge and practice
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.