alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/520111051ad7196e69000004/hello-this-is-rina-from-japan
Hello, this is Rina from Japan
Hello, this is Rina.emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)
My Indnasian friend let me know about Kaskus, so now I am posting.

**My introduction
This is Rina living in Tokyo, originaly from Fukuoka.
I am into travelling and had been lots of places, also love to cook.
I am curiouse about anythig about culture, nature,books etc..emoticon-Wowcantikemoticon-thumbsup

**Why I post
Now I am curious about Halal Food and wanted to know more about it.
So I'd like to get to know the people who wants to share this topic, our food.
I am holding Japanese cooking class for foeigner on weekends, so you can join if you have a chance to come to Japan.emoticon-Kiss (S)emoticon-Kiss (S)

Not only that, but also I can support anythig on your trip to Japan.
Please feel free to sent me your message, hope to talk to you soon!

Rina
Quote:Original Posted By reeenaa888
Hello, this is Rina.emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)
My Indnasian friend let me know about Kaskus, so now I am posting.

**My introduction
This is Rina living in Tokyo, originaly from Fukuoka.
I am into travelling and had been lots of places, also love to cook.
I am curiouse about anythig about culture, nature,books etc..emoticon-Wowcantikemoticon-thumbsup

**Why I post
Now I am curious about Haral Food and wanted to know more about it.
So I'd like to get to know the people who wants to share this topic, our food.
I am holding Japanese cooking class for foeigner on weekends, so you can join if you have a chance to come to Japan.emoticon-Kiss (S)emoticon-Kiss (S)

Not only that, but also I can support anythig on your trip to Japan.
Please feel free to sent me your message, hope to talk to you soon!

Rina

greetings from osaka.

first, better you ask your Indonesian friends to put this thread properly in other subforum.
example : here http://www.kaskus.co.id/forum/108/japan
there are many muslims here, so you can have a sit here and enjoy the conversation
emoticon-Angkat Beer
Hello, this is Rina from Japan emoticon-I Love Kaskus (S) emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S) Hello Rina, glad to know u..
welcome to Kaskus and having Ngaskus LOL
hello too Rina
last month i go to japan,and i very interested and nice people
if you go to hiroshima,you can find indonesia food,the restorant name "warung matahari"
okay if i go to japan again,i will massage you
nice to meet you Rina
ps: you can call me Bram emoticon-Smilie
Hello rina come to papa emoticon-Genit
Thank you for your advice! I am new hare so will try this again^^
Quote:Original Posted By reeenaa888
Thank you for your advice! I am new hare so will try this again^^

hello rina..
welcome to the indonesian community emoticon-Smilie
hallo reena. .have fun and enjoy the biggest community indnsian. . .
as far as i know, before we want to know about halal food, first we need to know the haram food. because the halal food is very much. and as far as i know halal and haram food is only in islam religion. so i want you to know the ayat(verse) of quran that talking about halal and haram food.
Al-Maidah 3
Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (source : http://quran.com/5/3)

halal and haram food is already explained in verse above.

i just ordinary human. no offense. and correct me if i am wrong.
hello rina, it's beautiful name emoticon-Genit

I think you want to be my traveller guide in Japan.....emoticon-Ngakakemoticon-Ngakak
welcome to kaskus rina emoticon-Smilie

Quote:Original Posted By Atamagayoi
as far as i know, before we want to know about halal food, first we need to know the haram food. because the halal food is very much. and as far as i know halal and haram food is only in islam religion. so i want you to know the ayat(verse) of quran that talking about halal and haram food.
Al-Maidah 3
Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (source : http://quran.com/5/3)

also reptiles, amphibious like frog, snake etc are not halal.
sake and other alcoholic beverages are not halal.
pork and carnivore animals are not halal.
I apologize if have any mistakes emoticon-Smilie
i am glad u all advised and let me know about halal! interesting!
Quote:Original Posted By Atamagayoi
Al-Maidah 3

bantu nge RT komeng yg ajib
fake account ? emoticon-Big Grin
hello rina,do u know hode??
Quote:Original Posted By ngeeek
hello rina,do u know hode??

hello, i don't know it what is it?
kcurigaan gua mulai mncul ktika gw mnta foto dia dan blesnya lama bgt sklina dibles malah mau tdur emoticon-Ngakak
No pic = emoticon-Hoax
Quote:Original Posted By alfaransya
kcurigaan gua mulai mncul ktika gw mnta foto dia dan blesnya lama bgt sklina dibles malah mau tdur emoticon-Ngakak

ada tuh foto dia, cek blognya aja emoticon-Malu (S)