KolonelKyo315Avatar border
TS
KolonelKyo315
Hati-hati Spam Puiman
beberapa jam yang lalu, ane dapet email dari puiman.yeung@jianhuazeng.net

Dia ngaku sebagai puiman, entah beneran apa ga. Awalnya dia nulis gini.

I wrote you regarding my inquiry about <myemai@gmail.coml>. ,I did not hear from you.

trus ane jawab tuh email. beberapa jam kemudian, dia bales lagi

Good Day,

Thank you very much for your email, let me introduce myself again, I am Pui-man Yeung, A senior Manager/Auditor of Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd, Hong Kong. I am writing you regarding a deposit of Twenty-Three Million, Three Hundred Thousand Dollars Only that was deposited by our late customer "Gunnar Rasmussen" (a construction contractor), who died without declaring any blood relative. Upon Maturity, the investment attracted margins in profit and dividends of about Twenty-Four Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only. A number of notices were sent to him when it was due for disbursement, but no response came from him until we later discovered that Gunnar along with his family had been killed in a car crash, what bothers me most is according to the laws of this country at the expiration of 9 years the funds will revert to Hong Kong Government since nobody came to redeem the funds, Against this background as a foreigner, I want you to stand as the next of kin to claim the fund. I have all the information required to have these funds released by Shanghai Commercial Bank. I have an attorney that will prepare all the documents to back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Gunnar Rasmussen. Please reach me only on my email with your full names, age, current occupation, Physical address, direct telephone and fax numbers to enable the Attorney proceed with the processing of the applications for the release of the Funds immediately.

Regards,

Mr. Pui-man Yeung.

aku pikir cerita ini Lol banget, trus ane coba search di mr.gugel, eh ternyata ini beneran seperti apa yang guae duga. It's a spam as usual. emoticon-Cendol (S)
bagi kaskuses seantero dunia, mohon berhati-hati dan selalu waspada emoticon-I Love Kaskus (S)
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan