Urgently Needed: 2D Graphic Artist Gameloft Indonesia
4 available seats for this position.
As a member of the dynamic team of Massport Artist - Pixel Art at Gameloft studio in Yogyakarta - Indonesia, you will take part in the graphic production for Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games.
Among a given team of producer, game designers, programmers, and testers, your daily mission is to conceive or execute graphic elements and art works for creation or large-scale deployment game projects.
- Creativity, competency of hand-drawing and sprite design.
- Proficiency in drawing software (Photoshop etc), ability to draw and create animations on pixel basis (low resolution infography) with Photoshop.
- Interest and experience in playing video games.
- Experience in video game or in cartoon/comics would be welcome.
- Higher education degree in fine arts, applied art etc (applications from self-taught candidates are also accepted);
- Please enclose some of your most representative artworks in your job application.
- Team player and able to work under preassure;
If your skills set and interests align with the position, get in the game!
Please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter in English to: