We are a nation-wide trading and distribution company of well-known furniture products whose principle has been in business for more than 50 years producing, manufacturing, and exporting good export quality products nationwide and worldwide.
We are looking for anyone who wants to join our dynamic team and now, we are currently hiring:
Technical Drafter & 3D Illustrator
1. Prepare technical drawings (plans, elevations, sections and details)
2. Create construction/production document sets.
3. Provide visual guidelines; show the technical details of the products and structures; and specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
4. Fill in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, codes, and calculations.
5. Illustrate designs in 3D quickly by using SketchUp for preliminary presentation.
6. Making and prepare 3D product modules for quick assembly.
1. Bachelor degree in design, architectural, mechanical or similar fields.
2. Experience minimum one year in each fields.
3. Proficiency in operating Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) and SketchUp in 2D & 3D.
6. Able to perform under tight deadline.
1. Creative and intuitive
2. Detail and thorough
3. Committed and responsible
5. Able to perform under tight deadline.