alexa-tracking

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000016221883/serumit-apa-hidup-lu
Serumit apa hidup lu?
CLOSED
kalau ane sih gak mau dibikin rumit gan emoticon-Cool apa yang ane mau ya ane lakuin emoticon-Cool apa yang ane gak bisa ya gak ane kerjain emoticon-Cool so hidup ane santai dan gak rumit2 amat emoticon-Cool
so you think you had a hard life...

Well F*** YOU, it’s got nothing on mine. My mom practically kicked my ass out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the faggot prick next store who was always beating the shit out of me and telling me I wasn’t worth shit. Its not even like I had a choice, the town fucking had something like 9 people living in it, I shit yo unot. My entire adolescence was moving around from place to place trying to get along with people who didn’t even want me.

You think that’s the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept me around because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other’s sentences? Yeah they were fucking creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear this thing would never shut the fuck up.

Like I said, I ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time.

The only thing that kept me going was my dream to become a pokemon master.
Quote:Original Posted By andhikasukma
kalau ane sih gak mau dibikin rumit gan emoticon-Cool apa yang ane mau ya ane lakuin emoticon-Cool apa yang ane gak bisa ya gak ane kerjain emoticon-Cool so hidup ane santai dan gak rumit2 amat emoticon-Cool

emoticon-thumbsup
keren gan tulisan ente, sumpah ngena banget
emoticon-thumbsup
Quote:Original Posted By priamadi

Well F*** YOU, it’s got nothing on mine. My mom practically kicked my ass out of the house before I even hit 13, and I never even met my dad. My only friend till I was 10 was the faggot prick next store who was always beating the shit out of me and telling me I wasn’t worth shit. Its not even like I had a choice, the town fucking had something like 9 people living in it, I shit yo unot. My entire adolescence was moving around from place to place trying to get along with people who didn’t even want me.

You think that’s the worst? My only friend was an Asian guy in his thirties or something, who only kept me around because he thought I could help him get laid. The only perk was that I also got to hang around with this cute ginger chick, she was flat as a pancake sure, but damn she was a total nymph. She must have been a sadist or something cause she always took pleasure in hitting me and telling me how she loved to get wet.

But dear god the bane of my existence was this adult couple that I could NOT seem to avoid. You know these types of couples that are absolutely sickening, like they wear matching outfits and finish each other’s sentences? Yeah they were fucking creepers, and they had a cat, which was at least twice as annoying as they were, I swear this thing would never shut the fuck up.

Like I said, I ended up moving from town to town getting into fights with other kids my age, even adults from time to time.

Do You Have A Panda? Eh.. Honda?
Serumit apa hidup lo?
gw cuma bisa jawab "gak bisa di utaikan dengan kata2 gan"
hiks hiks
emoticon-Mewek
Quote:Original Posted By pradiska
keren gan tulisan ente, sumpah ngena banget
emoticon-thumbsup

emoticon-Shakehand2 Makasih gan
Hidup dibuat enjoy gan.
Jangan mau deh galau gara2 cewe.
Bah, ngeselin ganemoticon-Big Grin
Quote:Original Posted By bboy43
Serumit apa hidup lo?
gw cuma bisa jawab "gak bisa di utaikan dengan kata2 gan"
hiks hiks
emoticon-Mewek

Jangan sedih gan nanti ane jg ikut emoticon-Mewek, Cerita aja gan..
Quote:Original Posted By TwentyOneCar
Hidup dibuat enjoy gan.
Jangan mau deh galau gara2 cewe.
Bah, ngeselin ganemoticon-Big Grin

Bener gan, ngeselin banget klo masalah itu..
hanya bisa diungkapin dengan perbuatan + emoticon-Big Grin
inner peace emoticon-Big Grin
ane ga pernah nganggap idup ane rumit emoticon-Big Grin
syukuri aja emoticon-siul:
Quote:Original Posted By Aldinal
inner peace emoticon-Big Grin
ane ga pernah nganggap idup ane rumit emoticon-Big Grin
syukuri aja emoticon-siul:

MindSet yg bagus gan emoticon-2 Jempol
mantap gan pencerahannya
berawal dari bersyukur gak rumit hidup ane bray Serumit apa hidup lu?
hidup itu kagak usah di bawa susah nikmati aja apa ada nya ada rintangan hajar saja walaupun beresiko emoticon-Big Grin emoticon-Cool
hidupku serumit 10/3 dan sehitam pantat panci... emoticon-Ngakak
Quote:Original Posted By priamadi

u mad bro ??? emoticon-Ngakak
rumit siih gan !!
tapi dibawa nyantai aja emoticon-Cool
klo ga rumit namanya ga hidup gan......emoticon-Big Grin