alexa-tracking

[SHARE] Ordinary Quote

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000015468969/share-ordinary-quote
[SHARE] Ordinary Quote
NOTE :
� Jika Thread ini BERGUNA bagi Kaskuser sekalian, Tolong dibantu untuk men-RATE- bintang 5 ya..
� TS tidak mengharapkan BRP (BATA).. Jika ada keluhan, PM terbuka untuk Umum..
� Jika Kaskuser senang dengan thread ini dan ingin memberikan GRP (CENDOL), silahkan kasih ke link ini : Menerima Cendol
� Terima Kasih banyak untuk perhatiannya.. Silahkan dinikmati Thread ini..

Ayub Quote
[SHARE] Ordinary Quote

Sebelumnya..
. . Selama ini, ada banyak kata-kata yg bisa membuat gw senang, tersadar, termotivasi, dll.. Kata-kata itu biasa gw temuin di buku, di web (seperti Kaskus, 9GAG, dll. ) dan gw berpikir, kenapa engga gw salurin quote-quote tersebut ke Kaskuser sekalian.. ? Nah, makanya gw membuat thread ini.. Mungkin ada beberapa kata yg sudah pernah kalian lihat, namun gw akan berusaha untuk terus meng-update thread ini supaya quote-quote yg berguna menurut gw, bisa kalian lihat.. Silahkan dinikmati (�'#'� )

Twitter..
. . Tolong di follow twitter-nya : @Ordinary_Quote pasti akan di follow back.. Terima kasih (ء�)

Ordinary Quote..

Never give up hopes. Just believe in your dreams. But, what do I hope for if I don’t even know what my dream is? #Ordinary

A friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself #Ordinary

You taught me how to love, but not how to stop #Ordinary

In every girls life there is a guy she will never forget, and the summer when it all began #Ordinary

I hope that in the end, we can all laugh and say it was worth it #Ordinary

Still I won't say goodbye, won't ever say goodbye. And know that I'll always be yours #Ordinary

I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone #Ordinary

I reached for sleep and drew it round me like a blanket muffling pain and thought together in the merciful dark #Ordinary

They say follow your heart. But when your heart is in so many pieces. Which way are you to follow? #Ordinary

Have you ever wondered which hurts more : Saying something and wishing you hadn't or saying nothing and wishing you had? #Ordinary

Everyone can make you happy in your life. Some do it by walking into your life. Some do it by walking out #Ordinary

If he was stupid enough to walk away. Be smart enough to let him go #Ordinary

Sometimes I wish I had never met you. Because then I could go to sleep at night not knowing there was someone like you out there #Ordinary

Sometimes we think we need answer's but most of the time it´s just better to walk away, and try to get on with your life #Ordinary

Love cannot be forgotten, it can only be ignored long enough until ignoring it becomes routine #Ordinary

Look up to the sky. You'll never find rainbows if you're looking down #Ordinary

Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it #Ordinary

There are over 7 billion people on earth. And you're going to let 1 person ruin your day? Don't!! #Ordinary

Rules of a relationship, Rule 1 : The girlfriend is always right. Rule 2 : When the girlfriend is wrong see rule 1 #Ordinary

Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine #Ordinary

If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind I would say once because you never really left #Ordinary

You will always be the answer, when somebody ask me what I'm thinking about #Ordinary

As in the eye of nature he has lived, so in the eye of nature let him die! #Ordinary

You're ten and have an i-pad? When I was your age I had an 'Imagination' #Ordinary

I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit #Ordinary

And I will face the world around me knowing that I'm strong enough to let you go. And I will fall in love again because I can #Ordinary

Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had #Ordinary

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrops #Ordinary

A tear is made of 1% water and 99% feelings #Ordinary

You don't have a valentine on valentines day? Some people don't have a mother on mother's day. So shut up #Ordinary

Man's biggest mistake is giving another man an opportunity to make his woman smile #Ordinary

Self control is the only way to survive in this world dominated by idiots #Ordinary

I have this weird self-esteem issue where I hate myself, yet I still think I'm better than everyone else #Ordinary

Nobody can take your memories #Ordinary

Getting in an argument with a woman is like "Being Arrested". Because anything you say can and will be used "Against You" #Ordinary

The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned #Ordinary

There's always that 1 person that pisses you off, no matter what they do or say #Ordinary

I found a special medication for your bitching. It's called Shut the Fuck Up!! #Ordinary

Dear guys, when a girl says, "I'm cold." You're not supposed to say, "me too." #Ordinary

Sticks and stones may break my bones. But words will only cause permanent psychological damage #Ordinary

Your parents pay your college and still talk about how hard your life is? #Ordinary

That moment when you talk to yourself and you start smiling like an idiot because you're just so hilarious #Ordinary

When a person cries and the first drop of tears comes from the right eyes, it's happiness. When it's from the left, it's pain #Ordinary

I think I'm afraid to be happy. Because whenever I get too happy, something bad always happens #Ordinary

I've never said that you are not good at what you do. It's just that what you do is not worth doing #Ordinary

What if April Fools is really on April 2nd and we have been April Fooled all this time? #Ordinary

What if Oxygen is poisonous and takes 80 years to kill us? #Ordinary

What if the reason we have no visitors from the future is because we have no future? #Ordinary

What if deja vu means you actually died and are returning to your last checkpoint? #Ordinary

Facebook is like jail. You sit around and waste time. Write on walls. And get poked by people you don't know #Ordinary

Respect your parents. They have ended school without Google and Wikipedia #Ordinary

Capitalism is the root of all evil #Ordinary

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more. Until he knows nothing about everything #Ordinary

Great people talk about ideas. Average people talk about things. Small people talk about other people #Ordinary

When a women says "What?", it's not because she didn't hear you. She's giving you a chance to change what you said #Ordinary

No matter how good you are, there's always a million people better #Ordinary

Perfect boys only exist in books #Ordinary

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are #Ordinary

The longer you run from your problem, the bigger it gets. So go ahead and face it! #Ordinary

Smile, Listen, Agree. And then do whatever the fuck you wanted to do anyway #Ordinary

Too much EGO will kill your TALENT #Ordinary

What if bad dreams are really ghost blow jobs? #Ordinary

If she broke up with her boyfriend for you, you're gonna have a bad time. Some guys never learn #Ordinary

Can you sell your soul to the devil for a guaranteed spot in heaven? #Ordinary

There is nothing Holy about hatred #Ordinary

You look weird. I like it *#Ordinary,

To be silent is the biggest art in a conversation *#Ordinary,

Legend says, when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream *#Ordinary,

Modern pop music is just a bunch of women, singing about their vagina's - Eric Cartman *#Ordinary,

Loved can't tested by kisses, but the fine felling is the testor *#Ordinary,

Don't waste your time looking back on what you've lost. Move on, because life is not meant to be traveled backwards *#Ordinary

Not sure if really goot at my job or just don't give a shit anymore *#Ordinary

Nobody wants to get left behind or forgotten *#Ordinary

The akward moment when you're that one friend who always gives relationship advice but is still single *#Ordinary,

It's better be alone than be with wrong person *#Ordinary
Ordinary Quote..

Some relationships are like Tom and Jerry, they irritate each other, they tease each other, but they can't live without each other ‪#Ordinary

Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents? Act now! Move out, get a job, pay your own bills. But if you can do it ‪#Ordinary

Before my final exams, not sure if I'm calm because I studied enough or because I don't give a shit anymore ‪#Ordinary

You have to forgive to forget, and forget to feel again ‪#Ordinary

Loving is not owning, we can let it go! ‪#Ordinary

It's like my mind knows what's right. But my heart is being retarded and still cares ‪#Ordinary

It's not that I can't live without you, it's just that I don't even wanna try ‪#Ordinary

The hardest part of walking away from you is knowing you won't run after me ‪#Ordinary

One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is to stop loving someone because they've stopped loving you ‪#Ordinary

The saddest thing about teddy bears is no matter how tight you hug it, but it can't hug you back ‪#Ordinary

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes, just be an illusion ‪#Ordinary

You can make me smile just by doing simple things ‪#Ordinary

There's a hell in every hello. Be careful. There's a good in every goodbye. Be grateful ‪#Ordinary

Heartbreak, loss, judgment. These are all part of life & if you can't move on from these, how do you plan on being happy? ‪#Ordinary

Sometimes. You have to smile, pretend everything is okay, and just walk away ‪#Ordinary

Sometimes, I have to smile to hide my fears and laugh to hide my tears ‪#Ordinary

Be proud of every scar on your heart, each one holds a lifetimes worth of lessons ‪#Ordinary

Relationship is not only about finding the right partner, but also being a right partner ‪#Ordinary

I wish I could give you my pain. Not to hurt you but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me ‪#Ordinary

Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it means you're strong enough to let go ‪#Ordinary

The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else, because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it ‪#Ordinary

Being single is a good feeling, no drama or heartaches, on the other hand, it gets lonely & you miss that feeling of being taken ‪#Ordinary

There's no way to return, dude. Keep movin' even if it's a wrong way. That's my way ‪#Ordinary

Remember when someone walks away from you, it's not the end of YOUR story, it's the end of THEIR part in your story ‪#Ordinary

I wanna be the reason for the smile on your face and that one girl in your life that can not be replaced ‪#Ordinary

Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful, but not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering ‪#Ordinary

Don't let anyone tell you that you're not strong enough. Don't give up ‪#Ordinary

Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them ‪#Ordinary

It's funny how a person who broke your heart and you still love him with your little piece ‪#Ordinary

Two things you should never played with : Heart and Love. Because heart is not a toy and love is not a game ‪#Ordinary

Sometimes you gotta "go through" to "get to". There's always a purpose for the problems that surface ‪#Ordinary

Don't try understand everything because sometimes it's not meant to be understood. But to be accepted ‪#Ordinary

From goodthings I'm learning to say THANKS, from badthings I'm learning to be STRONG ‪#Ordinary

The past can hurt, but you can either run from it or learn from it ‪#Ordinary

If you broken heart, don't cry for him, but cry why you can't find the love what you wanted ‪#Ordinary

Love isn't how you forget, but how you forgive. Not how you see, but how you feel. Not how you let go, but how you hold on ‪#Ordinary

I'm not a second option. You either choose me or you lose me ‪#Ordinary

You don't have to like me, I'm not a facebook status ‪#Ordinary

If you love me, look back at me, just a little faster. Hold my hand before I move on, before my love dies out ‪#Ordinary

Don't you see? I'm not the only one for you, but you're the only one for me ‪#Ordinary

"I Love You" is not a question, that's why it doesn't need an answer ‪#Ordinary

How can I fall in love? If I always fall and never feel the love ‪#Ordinary

I may not be able to speak sweetly like other men, but I want you to know that I love you with all my heart ‪#Ordinary

Forgive yourself, the truth is sometime we are getting stupid when we are falling in love or broken heart ‪#Ordinary

Heart can be broken. So use your brain to think wisely and your heart to keep the happy things ‪#Ordinary

You can't lose what you never have. For loving someone, it's doesn't matter we can't have them or not ‪#Ordinary

I found out. I wasn`t strong. Nor I was weak. There was no hatred. No anger. Only that ‪#Ordinary

True love doesn't have a happy ending, true love simply doesn't have an ending ‪#Ordinary

Sometimes when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, "I know you're not." ‪#Ordinary

You miss me, but you're not doing anything about it. Sounds convincing ‪#Ordinary

Stressed spelled backward is Desserts! ‪#Ordinary

Life is the art of drawing without an eraser ‪#Ordinary

When two souls, that have shed their loneliness, embrace and melt into one, from out of loneliness, love is born ‪#Ordinary

Have you ever noticed how a question mark looks like half a heart (?) Maybe because everyone wants their answer ‪#Ordinary

Be friend with stupid people makes you feel like genius all the time ‪#Ordinary

Soul mates. It's extremely rare, but it exists. Sort of like twin souls tuned into each other ‪#Ordinary

Search a beautiful heart, not a beautiful face. Beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful ‪#Ordinary

I don't know why I love you, but I'll promise to answer it if you spend your lifetime with me ‪#Ordinary

It hurts when people give me so much memories to remember, but they don't even remember a single thing about it ‪#Ordinary

Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in it's defense ‪#Ordinary

Someday you'll realize that no one ever love you like I do ‪#Ordinary

Show her you love her when you have her, not when she finds someone better because you didn't treat her right ‪#Ordinary

One universe, nine planets, seven seas, and I met you ‪#Ordinary

Follow your dreams, not what people say ‪#Ordinary

Love can make you do things that you never thought possible ‪#Ordinary

Be honest, if people could hear what you are thinking, you would be in a mental hospital ‪#Ordinary

If humans evolved from monkeys, then why are there still monkeys? ‪#Ordinary

Gives wrong directions by mistake, spends rest of the day filled with regret ‪#Ordinary

I don't know why I love you, but I do know that you're the one and only ‪#Ordinary

No matter how much you think you hate school, you'll always miss it when you leave ‪#Ordinary

Beside you, the most precious time I ever had ‪#Ordinary

If all this shit not make you happy, just believe it's not the end because all of story should be happy ending ‪#Ordinary

I miss you right now, but I'm just waiting for the right moment to meet you, and I don't wanna being over ‪#Ordinary

Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better ‪#Ordinary

I don't have a short temper, I just have a quick reaction to bullshit ‪#Ordinary
Ordinary Quote..

When I was little, I steal cherries from my neighbor. My children are now stealing his "Wireless" ‪#Ordinary

When I fall again and again, I will try to be stronger than before, cause I know this pain is the way to beautiful end ‪#Ordinary

Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked to but if you press the wrong button, you'll be disconnected ‪#Ordinary

Single doesn't mean you don't know anything about love, it just mean you know enough to wait for it ‪#Ordinary

I'd rather be hated for who I am, then loved for who I am not ‪#Ordinary

Not sure if she likes me, or just being nice to everyone ‪#Ordinary

Kurt Cobain shot himself about one month after Justin Bieber was born ‪#Ordinary

You don't have to know who am I, one think you should know is "My heart is yours" ‪#Ordinary

I'll do everything to make you safe and laugh, even though you will never know ‪#Ordinary

Fight for the things you love, and love the things that are worth fighting for. Don't let it pass ‪#Ordinary

If you don't like me, someone else will. If you're not missing me, someone else is. If you don't love me, someone else does ‪#Ordinary

Don’t let other people’s opinions define you or bring you down ‪#Ordinary

People are not perfect (except when they smile) ‪#Ordinary

You've got that smile that only heaven can make, I pray to God everyday that you keep that smile ‪#Ordinary

Not sure if really hungry or just bored ‪#Ordinary

You can't change the world without a little pain ‪#Ordinary

Math = If you have 4 pencils and I have 7 apples, how many pancakes will fit on the roof? Purple, becaus aliens don't wear hats ‪#Ordinary

I hope I'll love my job the same as Spongebob ‪#Ordinary

Sometimes everything goes againts you ‪#Ordinary

I'd love to hangout, but I have to go sit in my house by myself ‪#Ordinary

You wanna be free from me. That's why I'm letting you go ‪#Ordinary

I just want an honest relationship. No lies. No mind games. No cheating ‪#Ordinary

You know you're getting old when you attend more weddings than birthday party ‪#Ordinary

Wish I could smile, but I can't! ‪#Ordinary

Politicians are like sperm. One in a million turn out to be an actual human being ‪#Ordinary

What the whole point of being in love? ‪#Ordinary

I'm shy at first, but I do the stupidest random shit when I get comfortable with someone ‪#Ordinary

You can close your eyes for things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart for things you don't want to feel ‪#Ordinary

I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later ‪#Ordinary

A good neighbor is one that does not put a password on their wifi ‪#Ordinary

I have a six pack, it's just hiding under the fat. It's shy ‪#Ordinary

20% of American Women send flowers to themselves on Valentine's day ‪#Ordinary

The one who said that you can be perfectly happy without money was obviously rich ‪#Ordinary

A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies ‪#Ordinary

When you like a guy, do nothing about it and expect him to magically know and make the first move ‪#WomenLogic ‪#Ordinary‬

If you love her, you should just let her go ‪#Ordinary

The awkward moment when you realize that Krillin is the most powerful of all the earthlings ‪#Ordinary

I have never gone away from you. It is just that other people came closer to you, and you've lost sight of me in the crowd ‪#Ordinary

Someone's on the phone, I can't use the internet ‪#Ordinary

I bought the CD because I liked the single. The rest of the album is crap ‪#Ordinary

I want to cancel the meeting with my friend. But he's already on his way so there's no way I can reach him ‪#Ordinary

Has to do a school report. I hate going to the library ‪#Ordinary

No matter how sick you are, you're never too sick to play video games ‪#Ordinary

No matter how dirty your past is, your future is still spotless #Ordinary

When a girl says nothing is wrong, everything is wrong. when a girl says everything is wrong, everything is wrong #WomenLogic #Ordinary

When you're happy, you enjoy the music. But, when you're sad, you understand the lyrics #Ordinary

The awkward moment when you're actually telling the truth, but you laugh, and everyone thinks you're lying #Ordinary

I am not hungry, but I am bored. Therefore, I shall eat #Ordinary

That awesome moment when you find a song you've been trying to find for a really long time #Ordinary

That moment when you tell a joke but no one hears you except one person who repeats it louder and makes everyone laugh #Ordinary

That one kid in class that doesn't give a shit, doesn't study, but manages to get the best grades #Ordinary

The sad moment when you find an old conversation between you and someone you don't talk to anymore #Ordinary

That mini heart attack when you're in bed almost asleep and suddenly you get that strange falling sensation #Ordinary

Sometimes I wish I could be one of my friends for 1 days just to see how it is to hang out with me #Ordinary

That moment when a person you don't normally talk to starts chatting you up out of nowhere #Ordinary

If lesbians aren't attracted to men, then why are they attracted to women who look like men? #Ordinary

Not sure if text wasn't sent or nobody likes me enough to respond #Ordinary

If Jehovah had a good lawyer, he wouldn't need so many witnesses #Ordinary

Stop thinking that you'll never find someone like him again, start thinking that he'll never find someone as amazing as you again #Ordinary

Whenever I wanna be with you, I just close my eyes and pretend you're near. I see you, I touch you, I feel you, like real #Ordinary

Pretending to text in awkward situations #Ordinary

That epic moment when you make your crush laugh #Ordinary

Those days in class where you sit there daydreaming and then you realize you missed the whole lesson #Ordinary

I wasn't aware that answering my parent's question was considered talking back #Ordinary

The reason why I love you is you can make me be my self #Ordinary

Videogames prepare people to make decisions faster #Ordinary

Videogames improve creativity and imagination #Ordinary

Videogames improve coordination "hand-eye" and the ability to drive in foggy weather #Ordinary

People that play videogames make decisions 25% faster #Ordinary

Videogames teaches us English when we were young #Ordinary

Counter-Strike made me more accurate #VideoGames #Ordinary

Half-Life showed me what it is like to be a hero #VideoGames #Ordinary

Left 4 Dead taught me how important it is to be a team, each member of which is very important #VideoGames #Ordinary

Portal proved, that no matter what there is always a way out #VideoGames #Ordinary

It's not that I have bad handwriting. It's just that I have my own font #Ordinary

The awkward moment when you get out of the shower and realize you have no towel #Ordinary

That awkward moment when your friend jokingly says something about you but it's secretly true #Ordinary

Sometimes I'd rather just be alone than be surrounded by idiots #Ordinary

The sad feeling when you suddenly wake up and you realize you only have 3 minutes until your alarm rings #Ordinary

I have done nothing productive all day #Ordinary

That awkward moment when you are being sarcastic and someone takes you seriously #Ordinary

Having so much work to do that you just decide not to do any of it #Ordinary

I have never seen a McDonald's or a Burger King under construction. They just sort of show up #Ordinary

Singing is a great stress reliever #Ordinary

When something falls in your room in the middle of the night #Awkward #Ordinary

But then, everything changed. When the Fire Nation attacked #Everywhere #Ordinary

It feels a lot better when strangers randomly compliment you than when one of your friends does #Ordinary

Hate moment when the person you hate tells a funny joke but you don't laugh because you hate them #Ordinary

Why I turn on TV : 10% to watch shows. 90% to use it as background noise so I feel less lonely when I'm on the internet #Ordinary

It never crossed in my mind there would a time for us to say goodbye #Ordinary

To tell you the truth, I've just been avoiding everything #Ordinary

One day you'll look back and realize how much I truly cared for you. But when you do, it'll be too late #Ordinary

LOVE is I + you = it's all about us #Ordinary

A man can love million girl but only a REAL man can love ONE girl in a million ways #Ordinary

A man can love million girl but only a REAL man can love ONE girl in a million ways #Ordinary

When things going wrong, don't worry. Just keep smiling, even a fake one #Ordinary

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage #Ordinary

There would be a time for us to smile together #Ordinary

Even a tragic romance can allow a person to grow #Ordinary

It's clear that we all do what we like, what we love, but on day like today nothing matters #Ordinary
KASKUS Ads
Loving you was easy, losing you was hard. Loving you is still easy, but knowing you are no longer mine, is the hardest of it all #Ordinary

When only one person likes the other too much, the other feels too much pressure #Ordinary

I love reading the word MENU, because there's always ME n U #Ordinary

Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life #Ordinary

I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love #Ordinary

Do what you love #Ordinary

Driver today. Drives like an asshole, gives you the finger #Ordinary

Klinik Tong Fang. Klinik Tong Fang jokes everywhere #Ordinary

Sometimes me think, what is friend? And then me say, friend is someone to share the last cookie with #Ordinary

The only thing active about me is my imagination #Ordinary

A good wife can bring balance to your life #Ordinary

Happiness is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth #Ordinary

I might be far away from you, but my heart will always be with you #Ordinary

Love is not finding someone to live with. It's finding someone you can't live without #Ordinary

When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again #Ordinary

I will give you the love, the love that you never knew #Ordinary

You can do anything if you believe in yourself #Ordinary

Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you #Ordinary

I'm not the only one for you, but you're the only one for me #Ordinary

No one gonna love you like I do #Ordinary

I’m sorry that sometimes, I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could #Ordinary

I love you. I know this because every time I wake up the first thing I want to do is see your face #Ordinary

If I only could make 1 wish, I'd ask God to not giving you a pair of wing, so you couldn't fly away from me any longer #Ordinary

I’m sorry that sometimes, I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could #Ordinary

The most painful words "I love you but..." the most wonderful words "but, I love you" #Ordinary

It's amazing how someone can break her heart and she can still love him with all the little pieces #Ordinary

Without love we all like birds with broken wings #Ordinary

I wish I never fell in love with you so our friendship would still alive #Ordinary

It's so painful, to wait for the hopeless love #Ordinary

It'd be better if we never met each other long long time ago #Ordinary

I don't care what you say to me. I care what you share with me #Ordinary

When I'm gone, remember that I love you so #Ordinary

Here I am, in the middle of pain 'cause love #Ordinary

Forgive me if I smile, it's just to hide my fears. Forgive me if I laugh, it's just to hide the tears #Ordinary

Love is big question that even yourself can't answer #Ordinary

Give me something to believe if you want me believe in you #Ordinary

B-e-f-o-r-e not b4. We speak english not fucking bingo. Learn it! #Ordinary

If a woman says "It's fine" on Opposite Day. Would it be fine? #Ordinary

Gangnam style. Gangnam syle everywhere #Ordinary

'Amr lbn Al-'As: Jenderal Arab yg memimpin penaklukan Mesir di tahun 64 M dan pendiri Masjid 'Amr lbn Al-'As, mesjid pertama di benua Afrika

Hagakure: Secara harafiah berarti tersembunyi oleh dedaunan. Merupakan buku penuntun seorang prajurit secara praktik dan spiritual #1

Berisi pandangan samurai bernama Tsunetomo Yamamoto akan Bushido, kode perjuangan samurai, yg dirangkum oleh Tashiro Tsuramoto #2

Dari dialog-nya dengan Yamamoto dari tahun 1709-1716. Dikenal juga sebagai "The Book of the Samurai" #3

Gorin no sho: Buku Lima Cincin. Teks mengenai kenjutsu (ilmu pedang) dan ilmu bela diri secara umum #1

Ditulis oleh pejuang samurai Musashi Miyamoto sekitar tahun 1645. Dianggap sebagai panduan klasik dalam ilmu strategi militer #2

Timaeus: Salah satu dialog yg ditulis Plato sekitar tahun 360 SM, berupa monolog panjang dari si pembicara yg juga menjadi judulnya #1

Yaitu Socrates, Timaeus dari Locri, Hermocrates, dan Critias. Di dalamnya tersebutlah untuk pertama kalinya kisah mengenai Atlantis #2

Etruria: Kebudayaan kuno yg berasal dari bagian Italia tengah saat ini, yg bertanggung jawab atas banyaknya unsur kebudayaan Yunani #1

Yg masuk ke Kerajaan Roma, termasuk mitos 12 Dewa Olimpus, penamaan pohon zaitun dan anggur, alfabet Latin, dan pengaruh arsitektural #2

Penutup..
. . Baru segini aja quote-quote yg bisa gw kumpulin.. Kalau ada quote-quote yg lain, pasti bakal gw update.. Mohon maaf jika thread ini kurang berkesan, tapi tolong jangan kotori thread ini dengan JUNK Post, dan postingan-postingan yg merusak lainnya.. Terima kasih banyak sebelumnya (◦'⌣'◦ )

Japan Fair 2013 [23 - 24 Februari 2013] Only at UNSADA (Universitas Darma Persada)

Japan Fair 2013 UNSADA
23-24 Februari 2013 only at Universitas Darma Persada (UNSADA) Jl. Raden Inten II (Terusan Casablanca) Pondok Kelapa, Jakarta Timur 13450

Sebelumnya..
. . Budaya adalah kristalisasi nilai dan pola hidup yang dianut suatu komunitas. Budaya merupakan suatu pencerminan dari berbagai aspek yang membentuk sebuah masyarakat baik berupa aspek sosial, aspek religi, ilmu pengetahuan, sistem bahasa ataupun hal lainnya. Ketika kita mempelajari satu aspek dari suatu budaya maka kita perlu membahas aspek-aspek lain yang ada disekitarnya. Hal tersebut patut dilakukan karena satu aspek dengan aspek lainnya berkaitan erat dan tidak dapat dipisahkan. Berdasarkan hal inilah maka Himpunan Mahasiswa Sastra Jepang S1 Universitas Darma Persada (HIJANSA) dengan bangga mempersembahkan Japan Fair 2013!

Japan Fair 2013..
. . Japan Fair UNSADA merupakan Festival Kebudayaan Jepang yang rutin diadakan pada setiap tahunnya. Namun bukan hanya sebatas kebudayaan Jepang saja yang akan ditampilkan namun juga kebudayaan Indonesia yang akan turut memeriahkan acara. Dalam Japan Fair kali ini, akan Dimeriahkan dengan:

- Paduan Suara
- Workshop
- Mochitsuki
- Chanoyu
- Tarian Yosakoi
- Penampilan Kendo
- Taiko
- Cosplay
- Lomba Cerdas Cermat
- Lomba Cosplay dan Cosstreet
- Lomba Role Play
- Lomba Doujinshi
- Lomba Karaoke
- Lomba Makan
- Penampilan Band
- Omikoshi
- Beragam Kebudayaan Indonesia
- Bazaar
- Obake Yashiki
- Bon Odori
- Hanabi
- Dan masih banyak lagi..

Jangan sampai dilewatkan. Karena Japan Fair UNSADA akan selalu meriah seperti biasanya. Japan Fair 2013 akan diadakan pada tanggal 23-24 Februari 2013. Pastikan kalian tidak terlambat untuk pendaftaran lomba dan lain-lain.

Japan Fair 2013 hanya di Universitas Darma Persada (UNSADA) Jl. Raden Inten II (Terusan Casablanca) Pondok Kelapa, Jakarta Timur 13450.

Untuk keterangan lebih lanjut, silahkan buka @JF_Unsada2013 atau FB: Japan Fair Universitas Darma Persada. Jangan dilewatkan!

TS nya pujangga nih kayanya..

emoticon-Genit

Mampir gan ke gubuk ane.

Spoiler for Mampir Gan, Lucu-Lucuan:

Spoiler for Agak Serius gan:
ijin baca sambil ngartiin gan emoticon-Big Grin

posted by Pusak4
Masuknya apaan?
Gaje ato apaan nih?
nice share gan emoticon-Smilie

Nice Thread

Wah keren banget gan thread-threadnya ヾ(≧▽≦emoticon-Wink
Walaupun panjang, tapi tetap gw baca smp habis..
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Makasih banyak ya gan (◦'⌣'◦ )
keren ni tread,, banyak membantu(belajar bhs inggris)emoticon-Ngakak
Quote:

Bener banget lo gan..
Thread ini memang keren ヾ(≧▽≦emoticon-Wink
Wah keren banget nih kata-katanya..
Mantep gan thread lo..

Ngakak 

harus dibaca pelan2 nih .... ga gitu jago ngartiinya... emoticon-Hammer (S)
btw, nice share emoticon-Add Friend (S)

[SHARE] Ordinary Quote

emoticon-army: Originally Posted by PENJUAL CERUTU emoticon-army: