alexa-tracking

[Discussion] Favorite or Memorable Movie Quotes

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/000000000000000002088893/discussion-favorite-or-memorable-movie-quotes
Cool 
º˚˚º Favourite or Memorable Quotes part II º˚˚º
Older Thread
º˚˚º Favourite or Memorable Quotes º˚˚º

♥ Hi aLL [Discussion] Favorite or Memorable Movie Quotes

♥ Here, you can post your favorite or most memorable Quotes from movies, tv series, or else [Discussion] Favorite or Memorable Movie Quotes

Quote:

He's Just Not That Into You

"I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work, so I called him at home. And then he e-mailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell. Then he e-mailed me to my home account and the whole thing just got out of control. And I miss the days where you had one phone number and one answering machine. And that one answering machine housed one cassette tape... and that one cassette tape either had a message from the guy or it didn't.

And now you have to go around checking all these different portals, just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It's exhausting."
favourite quote gw,,,emoticon-Smilie

Into the wild

"Happiness only real when shared. "

dalem banget pas dia nulis kayak gitu dibukunya...emoticon-Smilie
The Butterfly Effect

"If i can go back getting all of this...I might be able to save her"

The best movie ever i seen....
AKeelah and the Bee

"Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us"

Sangat membangun sekali....
The Fellowship of The Ring

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil.
The Last Word

I think when we finally stop looking for answers, the questions will fade away too.
And that's a good thing, 'cause then we can stop living in our head and just let go.
V for Vendetta

"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."
THE GODFATHER 2

"Keep your friends close but your enemies closer"
I'll make an offer you cann't refuse...
Quote:

this is the good one emoticon-thumbsup:emoticon-thumbsup:
Mind says no, but the body says follow..emoticon-Embarrassment

Dr. Arturo Suarez, Mental (TV SERIES)

baru tau bikin trit baru sLixe emoticon-Malu
"Soon, it will be YOU who come begging to me..."

hayo dr film apa nih??? emoticon-Stick Out Tongue

Spoiler for dari ni orang:
yu jump ai jump.. :maho

Your future is whatever you make it. So make it a good one
(Back To The Future 3)
Scarface - Tony Montana

What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of f**kin' a**holes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your f**kin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!
[Discussion] Favorite or Memorable Movie Quotes
The Perfect Storm

"Christina. Christina can you hear me? I don't know if you can, but I'm talking to you, baby. Do you know how much I love you? I loved you the moment I saw you. I love you now, and I'll love you forever. No goodbye. There's only love christina. Only love."
Quote:

iya~~ emoticon-Embarrassment kan yg kmrn ini ke-lock >.<

emoticon-Stick Out Tongue

Quote:
The Wrestler

"I just want to say to you all tonight I’m very grateful to be here. A lot of people told me that I’d never wrestle again and that’s all I do. You know, if you live hard and play hard and you burn the candle at both ends, you pay the price for it. You know in this life you can loose everything you love, everything that loves you. Now I don’t hear as good as I used to and I forget stuff and I aint as pretty as I used to be but god damn it I’m still standing here and I’m The Ram. As times goes by, as times goes by, they say “he’s washed up”, “he’s finished” , “he’s a loser”, “he’s all through”. You know what? The only one that’s going to tell me when I’m through doing my thing is you people here." ~Randy ‘The Ram’ Robinson
"One often meet's his destiny, on the road he takes to avoid it."
Master Oogway - Kungfu Panda

"Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it."
Lou Salinger - The International

emoticon-thumbsup: