Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

ID*Avatar border
TS
ID*
[Writing] Improve your writing, get it revised by others
We had this thread before, checking other people's writing.

So shall I go first? emoticon-Smilie

Here's the text.

Despite the intensive and short period of the course, I was able to befriend with other students, especially those from Hong Kong. I am very fortunate to have taken Prof. Choi’s managerial accounting. What I’ve experienced through this course is just inexplicable. BUT, I am confident that it was an overwhelmingly positive experience.

Feel free to edit.
tata604
tien212700
pakisal212
pakisal212 dan 4 lainnya memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Komentar yang asik ya
Tampilkan semua post
rahanAvatar border
MOD
rahan
reply for aurora..
Quote:

If you put your writing in the box, it will not show in the quote.

Aurora: When we talk about mathematics, some sentences passing through our mind are "mathematics is very hard", "mathematics can make our head aching", "mathematics is the hardest subject ever", et cetera. 

Rahan: When we talk about mathematics, some thoughts that cross our minds are "mathematics is very difficult," "mathematics can give us headaches," "mathematics is the hardest subject ever," and so on.

Aurora: However, mathematics is actually not hard, as long as we can comprehend it well.

Rahan: However, mathematics is not actually difficult, as long as we can comprehend it well.

Aurora: In this writing, I would like to give you five easy ways how to comprehend mathematics well.

Rahan: In this writing, I would like to provide you with five easy ways to comprehend mathematics effectively.

Aurora: Comprehend basic mathematical operators

Rahan: Understand basic mathematical operations

Aurora: Before we comprehend complex mathematical operators, we must comprehend the basic first. 

Rahan: Before delving into complex mathematical operations, we must first understand the basics.

Aurora: These are consisting of comprehensions about basic mathematical operator, such as addition (+), subtraction (-), division (/) and multiplication (*), as well as comprehensions about fractions, percentages and decimals.

Rahan: These include comprehending fundamental mathematical operations such as addition (+), subtraction (-), division (/), and multiplication (*), as well as fractions, percentages, and decimals.

Aurora: Have exercises on mathematical problems regularly

Rahan: Practice mathematical problems regularly

Aurora: Having exercises on mathematical problems is the key to improve our mathematical ability. 

Rahan: Practicing mathematical problems is the key to improving our mathematical ability.

Aurora: We should spend our time everyday to have exercises on mathematical problems. 

Rahan: We should devote time every day to practicing mathematical problems.

Aurora: We should start it with easy problems, and then we should continue it with harder problems gradually as the time goes.

Rahan: We should start with easy problems and gradually progress to more challenging ones over time.

Aurora: Use learning tools which are easy to be learnt

Rahan: Use learning tools that are easy to understand

Aurora: We should use textbooks, lecturing videos, online tutorials or even mathematics apps which are specially designed to help us in comprehending mathematics well.

Rahan: We should utilize textbooks, lecture videos, online tutorials, or even mathematics apps specifically designed to help us comprehend mathematics effectively.

Aurora: We should choose learning tools which are suitable with each of our learning style, hence our learning can be more effective and fun.

Rahan: We should choose learning tools that align with our individual learning styles, making the learning process more effective and enjoyable.

Aurora: Do learning in group

Rahan: Learn in a group

Aurora: Discussing and collaborating with our friends or our tutors can help us in comprehending difficult mathematical formulas. 

Rahan: Discussing and collaborating with friends or tutors can aid in comprehending difficult mathematical formulas.

Aurora: Discussing with others can give us new ideas, as well as can improve our knowledge level.

Rahan: Discussing with others can provide new insights and improve our knowledge level.

Aurora: Make goals

Rahan: Set goals

Aurora: We must make some short-term goals and some long-term goals in improving our mathematical ability. 

Rahan: We must set both short-term and long-term goals for improving our mathematical ability.

Aurora: Every time we have reached the goal, we must make some new goals that is more challenging. 

Rahan: Every time we achieve a goal, we should set new, more challenging goals.

Aurora: This way can motivate us to learn more as well as can improve our mathematical ability. 

Rahan: This approach can motivate us to learn more and enhance our mathematical ability.

Aurora: In improving our mathematical ability, we must always remember that persistences and patiences are very important.

Rahan: When improving our mathematical ability, we must always remember that persistence and patience are crucial.
Tutup