© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

bedulokAvatar border
TS
OWNER
bedulok
Milanisti Kaskus | A. C. Milano 21/22 | Tutta La Speranza è qui - Part 1

Quote:

B - Log

[url=http://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/51aab46e601243774400000d/17691769176 9-brigate-rossonere-176917691769---part-4]BRIGATE ROSSONERO KASKUS[/url]

Futsal

Futsal Milanisti Kaskus

SOCCER ROOM GENERAL RULES

Read This Before Posting

Spoiler for Rules:

Spoiler for Rules:

*Peraturan dapat direvisi/dirubah sewaktu waktu emoticon-shakehand
Diubah oleh bedulok 24-05-2022 11:19
superstreetstar
irfanov
g4zza
g4zza dan 36 lainnya memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Tampilkan semua post
100sunsAvatar border
100suns
Mike Maignan, was interviewed by Gazzetta dello Sport
Mike Maignan, best goalkeeper in Serie A 2021/2022, was interviewed by Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Both clubs hadn't won for a long time, but they did it with a group of young players, flanked by experienced players. Before arriving in Milan I spoke at length with Maldini, Massara, Pioli, Dida and even Leao; so I knew there were great ambitions here.

Was the Scudetto with Milan or the title with Lille more exciting?

"At the moment, at Reggio Emilia, I thought it was more intense at Lille. Then when I saw what happened in the square in Milan, I felt it was really something incredible, crazy.

The season was a kind of long derby with Inter, but when did you realise that the Scudetto was yours?

"Already at the beginning there was the will to try. Then we had a less positive period in which we almost panicked. But we talked to each other and got back to work, telling each other that it wasn't over, that there were still many games left. And when Inter stumbled at Bologna, we realised it was over for them, because we were now focused on ourselves. And thanks also to Inter: after the 3-0 defeat in the Coppa Italia we had the knife between our teeth. That defeat motivated us a lot...".

Ronaldinho says that this Milan team has fewer stars but the same spirit as that of the 2011 Scudetto.

"Maybe he's right: we don't have big names, but we are a team imbued with the desire to win and with a lot of talent: the right ingredients to build a strong collective".

You talk to Pioli a lot during matches.

"At the beginning I did it out of necessity, because what was asked of me at Lille by Galtier was different. Tactically, in France we reasoned more on the zone. In Italy, on the other hand, there's more man-to-man play. I talk to the coach to manage certain situations in the best possible way. He gives me a lot of advice from a tactical point of view, and sometimes I give him ideas and alternatives. The great thing is that with Pioli you can dialogue.

With Dida there was an immediate feeling?

"The fact that he was there as goalkeeping coach was an extra stimulus, because I knew he would allow me to improve, given that he was one of the best in the world. And then from a technical and physical size point of view we are similar, which helps. When I met him I realised that he is also a humble person, who loves his job and lives for football. Just like me. As with Pioli, I also talk a lot with Dida: we analyse all the actions, those technical details that can make the difference. He is a real point of reference for me'.

What are the main differences between the French and Italian schools of goalkeeping?

"In France we work a lot on handball technique, in Italy we also cultivate a lot of footwork. Then there are differences in details, for example on the position of the body, of the legs, in the exits, which are more aggressive on the feet of the opponents in Italy than in France".

How have you improved after a year at AC Milan?

"At Lille I was asked to play a more direct game, favouring the long throw both on crosses and to avoid the opponent's pressing. At AC Milan, on the other hand, I was able to best express my skills in the short game, to restart as much as possible from the bottom. Pioli sees me almost as a libero and I like that.

But what is his best quality?

"Technique and tactics are worked on daily, so I would say mental strength.

https://radiorossonera.it/maignan-il-nostro-segreto-linter-vi-spiego-il-perche/
rforun
cupliscupleg
faded.007.69
faded.007.69 dan 16 lainnya memberi reputasi
Tutup