Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

bedulokAvatar border
TS
OWNER
bedulok
Milanisti Kaskus | A. C. Milano 20/21 | Sempre Insieme, Forza Milan!

Quote:

SOCCER ROOM GENERAL RULES
Read This Before Posting

Spoiler for Rules:

*Peraturan dapat direvisi/dirubah sewaktu waktu emoticon-shakehand

Peraturan Baru di Sub Forum Milkas
Diubah oleh bedulok 16-12-2020 16:34
sinusinu
ko0oala
secretcodee
secretcodee dan 93 lainnya memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Tampilkan semua post
Ikyu SanAvatar border
Ikyu San
Sekilas info ttg stadion gelora san siro hasil wawancara dgn President Scaroni

On the project for the new stadium in Milan: “I should say that it is going well, about ten days ago we presented the new plan which incorporates all the sixteen observations that the council made when we presented the first project.

“This plan was passed from the analysis of the offices of the municipality of Milan. I hope this process is as fast as possible, then it will come back and from that moment we can enter the final design. I expect work on the new stadium to begin next year.”

On Elliott’s support: “The ownership, since I have been president of Milan, has always been there. They supported us as a shareholder, giving us confidence, also giving us managerial contributions, but above all giving us those financial funds that have been essential to keep Milan going in recent years.

“From my position I have always seen Elliott present, Elliott ready to support us, especially by putting hundreds of millions in Milan. However, I have to say, given the press release that Elliott made last week, it seems to me that all doubts can be dispelled.”

Intinya Elliot serious berinvestasi di Milan dan telah mengucurkan jutaan dollar utk mengembalikan Milan berjaya di eropa..

Pembangunan stadion sdh masuk ke tahap presentasi kedua mengenai rencana kerja yg mencakup 16 poin penting yg saat ini sedang dibahas bersama dengan dewan Kota milan.

Jika tahap ini bisa selesai dgn cepat, kemudian lanjut mulai membahas desain final stadionnya.

Diharapkan pembangunan stadion baru bisa dimulai tahun depan..

Sooner is better biar punya duit sendiri ga minta ortu..emoticon-Ngacir
sibaba
roland_cld
aluwungs
aluwungs dan 3 lainnya memberi reputasi
Tutup