bedulokAvatar border
TS
OWNER
bedulok
Milanisti Kaskus | A. C. Milano 20/21 | Sempre Insieme, Forza Milan!

Quote:

SOCCER ROOM GENERAL RULES
Read This Before Posting

Spoiler for Rules:

*Peraturan dapat direvisi/dirubah sewaktu waktu emoticon-shakehand

Peraturan Baru di Sub Forum Milkas
Diubah oleh bedulok 16-12-2020 16:34
sinusinu
ko0oala
secretcodee
secretcodee dan 93 lainnya memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Tampilkan semua post
mumilanistaAvatar border
mumilanista
FRANCO BARESI NAMED HONORARY VICE-PRESIDENT OF AC MILAN
The former captain appointed as Club's Honorary Vice President

AC Milan is delighted to announce that Rossoneri legend Franco Baresi has been named Honorary Vice-President of the Club.

Franco will continue to bring to the table his immense football knowledge, passion and vision for the future of the Club whilst conveying AC Milan's distinctive values, boosting its reputation and strengthening the emotional connection with the Rossoneri fans and football supporters across the globe.

AC Milan chairman Paolo Scaroni said: "I am happy to give Franco Baresi a more prominent role at the Club. I am pleased to announce it on this date, 28th October, which marks the anniversary of his last Rossoneri appearance in 1997. This appointment shows once again AC Milan's connection with its glorious past, but it is also a strong signal that the Club is committed to building a great future by embracing its legendary tradition, which Franco perfectly represents."

Upon being named Honorary Vice-President, Franco Baresi commented: "I wish to thank the Club, our Chairman Paolo Scaroni and our Chief Executive Officer Ivan Gazidis for this new role. I’m truly honoured and proud to be named Honorary Vice-President of the Club where I spent my entire career as a player and where I then started my managerial career. I am happy that AC Milan has chosen me to contribute to the future of this glorious Club, the great AC Milan."

AC Milan
Diubah oleh mumilanista 28-10-2020 16:03
clavatic
shigecoy
kakidal27
kakidal27 dan 8 lainnya memberi reputasi
Tutup