Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

secrettttt892Avatar border
TS
secrettttt892
Just want to tell a story of mine and ask for some advice(newbie)
Hi guys,
So first of all, i was going to a mall with some friends and decided to play ice skating. At the ice rink, i saw a boy that's very eye catching for me. I look at him many times and he always looked back, I don't know why i'm very interested on him even though he's not the only boy there.
After a few hours me and my friends finished playing, unexpectedly 'he' finished playing too. At that time I just thought it was accidentally happen. Me and my friends go to find place to eat, we go up and down and still didnt find a place we want to. After go around the mall, I saw a restaurant that's look just the same as the other else but I don't know why I feel like I really want to eat there so we go to the restaurant. When I was choosing what to eat, 'the boy' came into this restaurant too. We make eye contact a few times, I'm thinking while there was a lot of other restaurant why we choose the same one?
Then, after eat my friends decided to go to fu*wo*ld, when i'm going to leave the restaurant i dont see 'the boy' around, yea maybe he's goin' home. While my friends playing, i'm walking around to find the games that i want, and guess what? 'The boy' was there playing the hockey thing and like it was before, we making a few eye contact again. I'm kinda surprised cause i wasn't trying to follow him but we always met.
When I was home I'm still thinking of him, dont know why but it was hard to forget him even though i dont know anything about him. I feel like i really want to meet him again, and I dont know what kind of feeling is that.

So that's the story, any advice for me? 🙂🙂
Thanks for reading my random story 😄🙏🏻
Diubah oleh secrettttt892 07-05-2019 10:21
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan