Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

shandiansAvatar border
TS
shandians
[EF COC] Things I have to do in 2019

[EF COC] Things I have to do in 2019[EF COC] Things I have to do in 2019[EF COC] Things I have to do in 2019

Hello everyone, it's already December. I feel like 2018 passed very quickly, but now we must prepare and make a plan about what are we gonna do in 2019. As usual, at the end of the year many people make resolutions for the following next year. Of course, I also make resolution for 2019 although it's only simple resolution. This is my resolution in 2019, check it out.

Always Thankful To God

credit : viva.co.id

Maybe this seems trivial but sometimes I forget to do it. Yes, by thanking God, our lives will definitely be happier. Sometimes when our lives are good we often forget to be grateful, so starting in 2019 I will try to always thank God. This is only simple task but it can have a big impact on my life.

Assemble Downhill Bikes

credit : forums.mtbr.com

Cycling is one of the hobbies that I do. Not only makes our body healthy, cycling can also be used to drive my adrenaline like when doing downhill and this feels very challenging. I currently have two bicycles but I don't have a full suspension bike used for downhill. So, one of my resolution in 2019 is to assemble my own downhill bikes. Hopefully my savings will be enough haha emoticon-Big Grin

Watch F1 Live Race

credit : crash.net

I am a fan of F1 racing. I have been following F1 since the era of Michael Schumacher. Right now in F1, I idolize Sebastian Vettel who is currently racing for Scuderia Ferrari. Every race, I always watch it but only via television. So, at least once in a lifetime I want to see F1 live race. For the beginning, I planned to watch the live race in Singapore, which is close to Indonesia. Not only that, Singapore GP is very special because it is held at night on a highway circuit. I hope this resolution will come true after this year failed to watch.

Those are some of my simple resolutions in 2019. Most of them are about hobbies, but let it be.

Thank you and happy new year.

[EF COC] Things I have to do in 2019[EF COC] Things I have to do in 2019[EF COC] Things I have to do in 2019

tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan