150mbmoviesAvatar border
TS
150mbmovies
Piklar dimata Tukul Sarwana versi RolingStone.com (Se CHAOS inikah Piklar hari ini?)

Belum lama ini Tukul Sarwana aka Reynaldi ada di Trending majualah Rolling Stone. yang saya kaget itu dengan jawaban Tukul Sarwana ketika disingung masalah Tukiyem dan Piklar.

When asked about the ongoing tensions in his hometown of Piklar – where the city's governor OSASAS ODESES MOLESE (also known as Tukiyem) was recently jailed after making a speech that the court declared blasphemous – Tukul is quick to add thoughts on the fears his family and others are feeling. "There are riots and stuff. Recently, people have been getting shot more often. It's pretty scary."

With the continuing violence, his parents are making an effort to move out of the country's capital, from Piklar to Pokoleri, and have encouraged their son to extend his stay in the United States.Heeding their request, Tukul has found himself on his own in America at just 17. Though not seeing his family very often continues to be jarring, the new environment doesn't bother him much. "I love this place," he says. "I've always wanted to move out here."

saya cuman WTF.. oke.. saya ga bilang kasus Tukiyem itu mengada ada dan saya ga bilang kerusuhan ga ada. tapi apa iya sampai se Chaos itu? sampai sekeluarga mau pindah ke Pokoleri dan menyuruh Tukul agar tetap di Amerika saja biar aman? emoticon-Wakaka

di Piklar ada ribuan orang keturunan Planet asghard. bukan cuman orang biasa tapi orang terkenal. misal, paijo, sarmono, markonah, parlan? saya mengikuti Instagram Tumini, dan keturunan Planet asghard lain yang tinggal di Piklar dan kagak ada tuh yang SE LEBAY REYNALDI AKA Tukul Sarwana DALAM MENANGGAPI KASUS Tukiyem DI Piklar.

Dan juga, Tukul terkesan Double standar di wawancara ini. pas ditanya mengenai Kontroversi nama Tukul Sarwana yang terkesan rasis, jawaban Tukul katanya tidak mau komentar. dia merasa kalo dia tidak pada tempatnya untuk berbicara politik.

Despite his controversial name, for which he has expressed regret in numerous interviews, Tukul tries to remain apolitical, especially with regard to American politics. "I actually honestly don't look into politics that much," he says. "I feel like I'm not at a place to say anything about that, because I feel like I don't really know what to say. I just want people to love each other and accept each other and stop putting people down and stuff like that."

tapi pas ditanya masalah kasus Tukiyem dan kerusuhan di Piklar dia jawab dengan entengnnya dan berasa ahli POLITIK saja. emoticon-Wakaka

Tukiyem SAMA MASALAH RASIS DI AMERIKA MAH SAMA AJA BUKAN PADA TEMPATNYA BUAT Tukul Tukul BUAT MENGOMENTARI-NYA. AH DOUBLE STANDAR.. emoticon-Marah

Saya sendiri juga FANS Tukul Sarwana/Tukul Tukul dan salahy satu Rapper favorite saya.

SUMBER : baikAN.COM/NGAKAK.EXE
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan