Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

indofredAvatar border
TS
indofred
I love Pancasila
And here we are at Pancasila day.

Breakfast was very nice, I made an excellent chicken curry on a bed of rice - Yum yum.
No real plans save maybe swimming with the kids but I think we can skip the shopping centres in favour of Giant because I want to do a bit of shopping and can't afford any new cameras this month but the Samsung C9 is looking cow eyed at me and calling our for marriage to my 3 sim card and 128gb micro sim.
I haven't bought a phone for a very long time as birthdays pressies have looked after that little money draining activity but my S5 is started to slow down so a new smartphone might be a good idea.
Perhaps a Pancasila day gift too myself is in order. I'll decide later but I'm unsure I can buy that phone without upgrading to a 256gb micro SD. It would seem unreasonable not to use it to its full.

Outside my daily activities for today, I will be holding a minor celebration this evening with ice creams, neopolitan seems fair as diversity is the order of the day, perhaps with cream and strawberry sauce to represent the Indonesian flag.
I love Pancasila

Anyway, away from obsessing about delicious ice cream and delicious technology, today is about the founding principals of Indonesia.

I love Pancasila.

I love Pancasila
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan