KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

rubywooAvatar border
TS
rubywoo
Diary Of A Lipstick Junkie
ALoha........

Welcome to my very first b-log in Kaskus emoticon-Ultah emoticon-Ultah
Here, I'm probably mostly gonna talk about make ups, food and food history, which are the things that piqued my interest the most emoticon-Big Grin
But hey, feel free to throw in any subject you'd like to discuss emoticon-Big Grin

Soo, let's start the journey, shall we.............

-------------------------------------------------------
Ruby Woo

This a famous shade from MAC retro matte colection, first launched in 1999 and has been a top selling iconic lipstick ever since. It is a matte vibrant cherry red with blue undertone. Scarlet Johansson and Rihanna were said spotted frequently in this shade. Rihanna loves it so much that MAC decided to honour her addiction to this liptick by launching the singer's own version of Ruby woo: "Riri Woo"

I personally never was a big fan of MAC matte colection cause i find them to dry and tends to tug and emphasize the fine lines of my lips. But I do have to admit that Ruby Woo is indeed packed with a "in your face" red pigment, so you'll never go wrong wearing this for attention seeking look emoticon-Big Grin
Mine was unfortunately lost, so i can't post my own swatch, but below i provide one from temptalia.

Spoiler for swatch:

someshitness
someshitness memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan