rejiynahAvatar border
TS
rejiynah
The Alpha Project
#THEALPHAPROJECT

Everyone knows my name. Ironically, that’s the only thing they know.

Girls go crazy over me. They wear too “friendly” outfits just for me, bash their eyelashes, and bang their loose hair left and right to get my attention. They hover at me like ants to a sugar cube. They buzz like bees when I look their way. They crave me. They crave my body.

Guys wince when they see me coming. From afar, they already know I’m heading their way. When I get closer, they break a big smile as if welcoming a brother. They pull a chair so I will sit with the “gang”. They offer me drinks thinking I’m more good as a friend, rather than an enemy. They despise me. I am a threat to them.

My superiors are always broadly and arrogantly showing their power over me. They come at me, reminding me of my responsibilities and their authority against me. They remind me constantly that they own me and that I am theirs to mold in any way they want. They are afraid of me. They are afraid I’ll rule over.

I treat them all the same. I give the same response to these almost daily reactions. I give them all a small smile and go back doing the things that I was doing; whether it is simply listening to music, doing my homework, or walking. I don’t give them the attention that they want nor do I show them the arrogancy that most hot guys like me, has. 

To them, I am a mystery.
I am a case.
A rumor.
A puzzle.

Secretly, they want me.
Secretly, they want to be me.
Secretly, they want to have me.

It’s a public secret that they want to be played.
More of a public secret that deep down, I am playing them.
They are my puppets, my dolls, my characters.

I am not a player.
I am not JUST a player.
I am the Alpha.

……….
……….
……….

Until I met her-
anasabila
anasabila memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan