Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

bettytheamoyAvatar border
TS
bettytheamoy
How To Improve Listening and Speaking From Watching A Movie?
So many people say we can improve speaking and listening from watching a movie. Exactly, i don't know how it works or maybe i just choose a wrong way to do that.

When i watched a movie with english subtitle. I got a hard vocabulary and it was really hard, if i pause it and then check it with dictionary. It was broken up my feeling to watch that movie.

Guys, please gimme your way to improve your speaking and listening from watching a movie. Just listen or pause it and then check for the dictionary?

Maybe some of you want to improve speaking and listening together by talking on skype. Just send your account by private message. Or maybe who have been in a fluent mode want to teach me? I'm really happy to hear that.

========================================================================================

*I will be a master at english < This is my dream emoticon-Smilie.

*Beside watching a movie. I always listen to britishcouncil podcast for elementary school. For sharing the link, i think i would be very usefull for those who want to improve their listening. Podcast
Diubah oleh bettytheamoy 15-06-2015 12:42
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan