oescarrrAvatar border
TS
oescarrr
Quotes Terbaik Dari Joker

Kalau melihat joker di film the dark knight karya sutradara christopher nolan ini anda pasti akan merasakan heran kesal dan kagum, diantara ketiga hal itu manakah yang paling banyak anda rasakan ? kalau saya kagum, mungkin anda bertanya kenapa kagum dengan tokoh jahat ? bukan dengan jahat atau baiknya, tapi kagum dengan kutipan – kutipannya ( quotes ) yang aneh unik dan menginspirasi, sang pemeran joker adalah Heath Ledger ( heath ledger meninggal ) sangat sangat menjiwai peran yang dipercayakan kepadanya, 2 jempol untuk peran dia di film the dark knight ini, ada banyak kutipan kutipan dari joker ini sebenarnya, sangat sulit sebenarnya memilih mana yang terbaik dari semua kutipannya, yang saya bagikan disini adalah kutipan yang sangat saya sukai,, Quotes terbaik dari Joker ini saya buat karena saya suka dengan kata katanya, dan inilah dia Quotes terbaik dari Joker versi saya, silakan dibaca, the best quotes from joker, dibawah ini

“I believe… whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…stranger.”
“Why so Serious? Let’s put a smile on that face!”
“How about a magic trick? I’m gonna make this pencil disappear. Ta-daa! It’s… it’s gone.”
“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.”
“I don’t wanna kill you, what would I do without you? Go back to rippin’ off mob dealers… no, no, no… no you, you complete me.”
“Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I’m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair.”
“Do you want to know why I use a knife? You see, guns are too quick. You can’t savor all of the little…emotions. In their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way…I knew your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?”
“So, which one of you five gentlemen wants to join my crew? We only have one spot avaliable so we’re going to have TRY-OUTS! Make it fast”
“See, I’m a man of simple tastes. I like dynamite…and gunpowder…and gasoline! Do you know what all of these things have in common? They’re cheap!”
“And I thought my jokes were bad”
“The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules! ”
“Don’t talk like one of them, you’re not! Even if you’d like to be. To them, you’re just a freak–like me. They need you right now. When they don’t…they’ll cast you out. Like a leper. See, their morals, their code: it’s a bad joke. They’re dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. You’ll see, when the chips are down these civilized people will eat each other. Ya see I’m not a monster, I was just ahead of the curve.”
“Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos, I’m an agent of chaos , and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair.”
“Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things.”

Sampai sejauh ini hanya quotes diatas itu lah Quotes terbaik dari Joker versi saya, mungkin anda ada yang mau menambahkan Quotes terbaik dari Joker di artikel ini ? silakan comment di bawah

gimana gan ? kalau agan suka nonton the dark knight pasti tau karakter si joker ini gan

sumber
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan