Tentang KASKUS

Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

hahaiyaa09Avatar border
TS
hahaiyaa09
Berani mati,'A woman has never done this'Bare-legged woman walking through Kabul stre
Bare-legged woman walking through Kabul streets shocks world

A BARE-LEGGED mystery woman has literally stopped traffic while walking through the streets of Kabul, Afghanistan.

The unknown woman was snapped sporting a mid-length overcoat and purple socks, her hair uncovered as she walked blithely down the street, ignoring the stares of locals.

Local journalist Hayat Ensafi toldBBC News he was so “shocked” that he “had to catch the special moment”.

“I never saw a woman here walking down the streets like this,” he said.

Ensafi said he tried to talk to the woman, but she “walked very fast and didn’t talk to me at all,” he told BBC.

Although conservative dress is now recommended for Afghan women under the Islamic dress code, it was not unusual to see women wearing shorter short skirts during the 1960s and 1970s.

Berani mati,'A woman has never done this'Bare-legged woman walking through Kabul stre

After Ensafi posted the images on Facebook, many users commended the woman’s choice to bare her legs, with one user writing: “It’s her body not yours. Salute her courage. We want to see more women come out like that.”

Another Afghan woman wrote: “My body, my right … no to forced hijab”.

Others, however, were shocked at the exposed flesh, saying: “We are living in a Muslim country and we can’t bear such people like she is”.

The BBC’s Kabul correspondent, Syed Anwar, said the woman has become a huge topic of conversation in Kabul.

“We have seen thousands of people talk about it,” Anwar told BBC Trending.

“Not only on social media but also in the streets people are talking about her, wondering if she is mentally ill or if she is protesting.”

Whether she was making a political statement or indeed mentally ill, her identity continues to mystify the world, and Twitter has become a-flurry trying to find the mystery woman.

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

emoticon-2 Jempol
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan