paulus666Avatar border
TS
paulus666
How to Make a Good Essay Writing
Hi everyone!

First of all, I wanna introduce myself. My name is Paulus. I am a student of D3 English Department of Politeknik Negeri Bandung (Polban). Well, in this opportunity, I am going to share you how to make a good essay writing. What is essay writing? It is a subject in my English Department. What I have learned from this subject are how to make a good paragraph, how to make an essay, and how to make an outline. Okay, I will start from now.

1. First of all, what you have to do is finding a topic.

2. Second, you have to brainstorm what you are going to write by making an outline. In this outline, there should be 3 parts. They are introduction, body and conclusion.
~Introduction contains thesis statement. For instance: There are 3 disadvantages of smoking: cancer, hard to breath, and spending a lot of money.
~Body contains what disadvantages are, maint points, and subpoints. A good essay writing usually has 3 bodies of paragraph.
Body 1: Cancer.
-Main point
-Sub point
Body 2: Hard to breath.
-Main point
-Sub point
Body 3: Spending a lot of money.
-Main point
-Sub point
~Conclusion contains a concluding paragraph. For example: In conclusion, smoking is bla bla bla bla.......

3. Third, after making an outline, you can start making your essay writing. Your outline can be your guide.

I always make an essay writing including 5 paragraphs. It is the minimum of making a good essay writing. It could be 6/7/.. paragraphs. It depends on your thesis statement. Making an outline is the important step to be done because it can limit what you are going to write and it can be your guide. I hope this thread can be useful for all of you. I don't do copy paste from any website. I make this thread based on my experience. emoticon-Smilie
Diubah oleh paulus666 30-06-2014 03:36
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan