njirAvatar border
TS
njir
WE DON'T NEED JUNK CITIZENS
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY LANGUAGE

WELL, everyday and everytime I always find many statements said that "English is important", "English is fun", "English is BLA-BLA-BLA."

that's allright actually. but when i find this statement "english will be spoken in Indonesia"emoticon-Berduka (S)

emoticon-Berduka (S) I really hate people who say that kind of opinion, moreover if they are Indonesian citizens. open ur mind open ur heart. why did u think like that?
u have to appreciate our heroes, dont u remember our heroes at war? they fight to the last gasp only for freedom for us. so that u can blow up ur slayer, so that u can breathe freely, so that u can speak in Indonesia freely.
dont u remember SUMPAH PEMUDA? they swear to use Indonesian language. they dare to declare it. they need blood to declare Indonesian language.

and now. U EASILY SAID THAT?? U WANT TO FORGET UR HEROES? U DONT CARE WITH THEIR BLOOD?emoticon-Sorry

COME ON GUYS. what do u want by using English? if u r asking me why i use English? i will answer to u that i will introduce my country to the world by using this languageemoticon-I Love Indonesia (S).

but how if i asking u

why do u use english?

if u answer for being a success man. then u save ur own ass. and u didnt care with ur land.

I love my country. so much. i will not follow other countries that give up their language and repleace it with english. or sacrifice their culture for being famous. they r really stupid.

SO IF U STILL THINK THAT USING INDONESIA LANGUAGE IS SUCKKED, THEN U R A JUNK CITIZENS. WE DONT NEED SUCH KIND OF THAT CITIZENS.
TO THE LAST BLOOD. I LOVE INDONESIA

emoticon-I Love Indonesia
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
Thread Digembok
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
Thread Digembok
Komunitas Pilihan