hafizhfpAvatar border
TS
hafizhfp
[GAME] Guess the Word
This game is inspired from DeokMan's thread in CYSTG about "Tebak Huruf".

For Indonesian version, please take a visit to that thread. emoticon-Jempol

How To Play:
First, I give you clue about how many letters in the asked word and you try to guess that word.

Example:
First, I say "4 letters"

Then, you guess that by answering like:
User A: "BOOK"
User B: "CALL"
User C: "AUIE"
and so on.

Scoring System:
  • If the letter that you guess is in the asked word and in the right place, I'll give that letter signed as "9" and you get +10
  • If the letter that you guess is in the asked word but in the wrong place, I'll give that letter signed as "5" and you get +5
  • If the letter that you guess isn't in the asked word, I'll give that letter signed as "0" and you get -3
  • If you answer repeating letter like "AAAA" and letter "A" is in the asked word, like "AUNT", the repeating letter will signed as "1" an you get +1
  • If you guess right for the asked word, you will get +100and +20 per letter

Reward:
This game consist of unlimited number of word. But, every 50 asked word, there is some reward for TOP 10 in this game.
1st winner: "Pulsa Rp20.000,00" + 600 modal points for next season
2nd winner: "Pulsa Rp10.000,00" + 400 modal points for next season
3rd winner: "Pulsa Rp5.000,00" + 250 modal points for next season
4th - 10th winner: 150 modal points for next season

Rules and Punishment:
  • You only have one chance to guess the asked word before scoring. After the scoring from me, you can guess another word again. But, if you violate this rule, you will be banned for 1 week from this game.
  • It's okay to chat, like ask question or want to talk other than the answer. But, you must give a SPOILER tag for that additional text.
  • You can still answer with random letters like "AUIE", but your answer still follow the scoring system.
  • Please answer as I asked. If you answer more letter than the asked word, the additional letter will still follow the scoring system. But, if you answer less letter than the asked word, it will get signed as "_" and get 0 points.

Additional Notes:
  • Although, I write "unlimited number of word" in this post. Actually, the number of available words is limited to the number of words available in the well-known dictionaries, such as the Oxford dictionary.
  • There is no acronym or random letters in my asked word. I only pick word that available in the well-known dictionaries.
  • My scoring have no regular or specific time. It will follow my online time for Kaskus and there also have been 3 guesses to be scored.
  • Play with sportive. emoticon-I Love Indonesia (S)
Diubah oleh hafizhfp 25-05-2014 13:47
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan