Pusat Bantuan

Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

minz.katroAvatar border
TS
minz.katro
[Bintaro][24 Mei 2014] Urgently Needed AR Supervisor
PT. Tozy Sentosa is a retail company which has 3 brands under its business unit, Centro Lifestyle Department Store, Parkson Lifestyle Departement Store and Kem Chiks Pasific Place Gourmet Supermarket. To become market leader in its industry, PT. Tozy Sentosa decided to have alliance with Parkson Corporation Sdn Bhd in 2011.
If you interested to join in a company who cares about ethic and responsibilities to others, you are in the right place. We keep continue searching great people who believe in doing business in different ways. And we understand that everybody has different career ambitions. Is it yours?

Job Description
- Monitor & Control the Account Receivable proses
- Maintain payment schedule of chargeable & contract order
- Follow up issued invoice for suppliers/vendors
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers/vendors

Qualification
- Age around 25 – 30 years old
- Familiar with Accounting system/software (preferably with APPAC)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
- Required skill(s): good knowledge on standard of accounting principles, able to work under pressure, computer literate with good ms-excel skill, diligent, honest, responsible & attention to details, able to meet deadlines.
- Experience in Retail Industry would be an advantage
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Applicant must be willing be work in Bintaro Tangerang
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specializing in finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent

Excellent career prospect and an attractive remuneration scheme commensurate with experience and ability will be offered to the right candidate.

Please submit a comprehensive resume, including current and expected salary details and a recent photograph to:
mindarto-saputro@centro.co.id
Subject : AR Supervisor (kaskus)

For more information about our company, visit our website:
www.centro.co.id

emoticon-I Love Indonesia emoticon-I Love Indonesia
emoticon-I Love Kaskusemoticon-I Love Kaskus
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border