ixenk2Avatar border
TS
ixenk2
Indonesian television program
as I was "anak kost" (i dont know what is it called in english) and I stay in my no-television-room, I have never watched Indonesian TV program, only when I come back to my home that I'll listen - I wrote 'listen' because I never have intention to watch TV, it was my mom/sister that watch TV and the voice was so loud that I can hear it.

and for the love of God, even when I only hear it, it could made me think "WTF are they thinking when they made this program?"

I don't know if my sister taste was so goddamn bad or how, but all she watched was those mermaid thing, some super stupid ghost stories, and whatever super stupid movie that you could ever think of...or no, maybe the director was so idiot that your brain can't go down to that level.

and my mom..well..you can give her some gossip program and those music program, where the host try to tell a super-idiotic-joke or even-squidward-was-funnier-than-you-joke, and she will sit still for the whole day

(okay I am exaggerating, but you got my point, right?)

so..can you please tell me, is my mom and sister have a really bad taste, or all of TV program has became like this? And can you name some of a good or okay-ish TV program?

*BTW, if you pity me because I don't have TV and never watched Indonesian TV program, please don't. I have my own movie/series collection that I can watch without getting emotional by the character's stupidity
Diubah oleh ixenk2 11-01-2014 04:48
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan