Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

madridkikilarmyAvatar border
TS
madridkikilarmy
Hi...I'm from Senegal and I Love Indonesia
Hi... I'm from Senegal and I love Indonesia. emoticon-I Love Indonesia
Indonesian people are so amazing, emoticon-Big Grinjust the way you are emoticon-siul:... kind, friendly, humble and funny emoticon-Big Grin.... I have many friends from Indonesia on my facebook emoticon-Cendol (S) , twitter emoticon-Cendol (S), instagram, frienster, my space, path, wechat, kakaotalk and I like them so much. emoticon-Kiss

Nowadays, I talk to an Indonesian girl by letter... she sends me some typical gifts from Indonesia... they are so cool! emoticon-Cool
She told me about Farhat abbas..,
emoticon-Cool he's so cool and f*cking genius!!
I'm also love Indonesian f*cking food like Lotek, karedok, gudeg, and manymore.. that's delicious you know emoticon-Smilie emoticon-Kiss (S)
and Indonesia drink are amazing too, i love kopi luwak, bintang sobo emoticon-Cool , intisari emoticon-Busa: and hermaviton jrengg emoticon-Smilie emoticon-army

So... my dream is one day go to Indonesia and marry an Indonesian girl because they are so beautiful.. i heard Indonesia had so much beautiful places like and temple, someday i want to visit them all, i really love Indonesia emoticon-I Love Indonesia emoticon-Kiss (S)
I think Indonesia is very similar to Senegal.. places, people....

Terima Gajih!
Aku Cinta Indonesia!

Quote:

emoticon-Kiss (S)
left - right (my grandpa, my father and my uncle) tamkharit islamic new year
Spoiler for buka:

emoticon-afroemoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro emoticon-afro

THANK YOU, INDONESIA. I Love You Full emoticon-Kiss (S)

LOVE FROM SENEGAL emoticon-afro
Diubah oleh madridkikilarmy 17-12-2013 04:40
musabbinzuba757
musabbinzuba757 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan