Hubungi Kami

KASKUS Plus

© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

tangkaptanganAvatar border
TS
tangkaptangan
[Pluralis Muna] John Hagee usir Ateis dari AS: Get out of US
Texas Pastor John Hagee Tells Atheists To Get On A Plane, 'Leave The Country'

In a sermon on Sunday, Texas megachurch pastor John Hagee advised atheists and humanists to “take your Walkman and stuff it into your ears” or just “leave the country” if they don’t like hearing "Merry Christmas" or carols like "Joy to the World," according to a video of Hagee’s speech hosted on Right Wing Watch.

“Planes are leaving every hour on the hour. Get on one," Hagee added, speaking from his Cornerstone Church in San Antonio.

Sunday’s sermon was not the first time the televangelist suggested nonbelievers leave the country. In a June 2012 sermon, Hagee, who is also the CEO of Global Evangelism Television, told the “atheist watching this telecast” that “this country was not built for atheists nor by atheists.”

“It was built by Christian people who believed in the word of God. ... If our belief in God offends you, move,” Hagee said before informing atheists that "we don’t want you and we won’t miss you, I promise you.”

Hagee, who endorsed Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) for president in 2008, has also declared on multiple occasions that God sent Adolf Hitler as a "hunter" to kill Jewish people for “disobedience and rebellion.”

In a 2006 interview with NPR, he also claimed that Hurricane Katrina, which killed more than 1,800 people, was an “act of God” to punish a Gay Pride parade scheduled in New Orleans.

“And the promise of that parade was that it was going to reach a level of sexuality never demonstrated before in any of the other Gay Pride parades,” Hagee said. “I believe that the Bible teaches that when you violate the law of God, that God brings punishment, sometimes before the day of judgment. And I believe that the Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans.”

sangat-sangat pluralis..... emoticon-Ngakak

Numpang hidup aja belagunya kayak gitu....
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan