phonxaskyAvatar border
TS
phonxasky
[berita chinese] bocah 6 tahun nekat mengendarai mobil demi masakan chinese
Six-year-old takes car for three mile joyride – to get Chinese food

A six-year-old boy took his family car for a spin for three miles before he was stopped by other motorists.

The boy's family were asleep at home and were unaware their son had taken the Ford Taurus station wagon out in Michigan in the US.

When stopped by police at about 7.30am on Saturday morning, he informed them that he was planning to get the car repaired and then stop off for Chinese food.

Fortunately there were relatively few vehicles on the road at the time and the child was stopped by motorists who had dialled 911 to report erratic driving.

Having hit a street sign near his house and kracking the bumper, the boy initially blamed the damage on his father.

"I opened the door and asked him what he was doing," Lapeer County Sheriff's Deputy Karl Sapp told USA Today. "He told me he was going to the dealer to get the car fixed.

"I don't know how he was able to operate everything and see at the same time," Sapp said. "Apparently, he was close enough that he could reach the pedals."

The father was brought to the scene by an officer. It is not yet clear if the police will press charges.

sumber

ciyus lu cin??
*chinese...
emoticon-Big Grin
tien212700
tien212700 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border