sandoriaAvatar border
TS
sandoria
KOREA SELATAN pengguna USUS BABI nomor 1 di DUNIA
selain getah pisang, ternyata USUS BABI adalah bahan terbaik untuk dijadikan Benang Jahit Operasi

kalau pakai getah pisang kadang susah kering dan bergaris noda hitam, umur penyimpanan pendek
kalau pakai usus babi tanpa noda dan sel usus babi dapat menyatu dengan kulit manusia, umur penyimpanan panjang

dan negara pengguna benang jahit operasi dari usus babi adalah KOREA SELATAN

ini buktinya
Quote:

15-year-old S’porean K-pop hopeful: They tried to ‘fix’ my face (mereka berusaha mengubah wajah saya)

She left Singapore a 15-year-old fresh-faced aspiring K-pop star, one of two wanna-bes who beat hundreds of others to represent the Republic in the Channel M Star Hunt reality television show.
Anthea Wang was eventually eliminated and returned home a month later -- after a gruelling four-week boot camp which involved a serious battering of her self esteem. The teenager was told that her face needed to be "fixed", given an extreme makeover and she even suffered a melt-down on screen after a particularly stressful hair cut.
Speaking to Yahoo! Singapore on Thursday, the spunky K-pop hopeful from Kranji Secondary schoolgirl said her trip to the land of Seoul and "Gangnam Style" was a huge reality wake-up call.
'Petite plastic surgery'
"I was told that my jaw was square, my skin was ghostly and pale, and my nose was humped," said Anthea, whose other facial features escaped harsher criticism.
In one episode of the reality TV show aimed at grooming future K-pop stars, contestants were brought to consult with a Seoul plastic surgeon and offered a chance at "free fillers", euphemistically called "petite plastic surgeries" to subtly alter their looks.

Extremely popular in plastic-crazy Seoul, fillers are a temporary aesthetic procedure where substances like hyaluronic acid are injected into a patient's face to re-shape uneven features or overly-strong jawlines.
"I wasn't surprised to hear it, because I look in the mirror and I know what I see, but still, I was like, ouch."
The self-assured teenager admitted feeling tempted to do fillers on her nose and jaw, but decided not to in the end because she wanted to seek the permission of her parents first.
"They gave us so little time to think -- it was like, the minute you say 'yes' they started applying numbing cream on your face. I didn't want to do it without consulting my parents first -- I'm only 15, I don't know if that was even legal?"
There was also drama on screen when another 15-year-old Filipino contestant, Liahona, decided to back out of doing fillers after agreeing to the procedure.
"I told her, you're just 15 and you're beautiful the way you are, you don't need it, but she felt very pressured to do it," said Anthea. "She was quite emotional and she said her father would be really sad if she fixed her nose, because it was just like his."
The dilemma ended with Liahona tearfully changing her mind and sobbing as she rubbed the numbing cream off her face with her bare hands.

They tried to make me someone else
Looking back on her one-month experience, Anthea's biggest takeaway from her short time in the cut-throat K-pop industry is that nobody is allowed to be themselves.
"They come up with a style and an image for you, and they pick your hair, your make-up, your face, everything. You don't get to decide anything for yourself," said Anthea.

lanjutannya : http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/bl...075750152.html
Diubah oleh sandoria 22-03-2013 11:59
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan