fr33seAvatar border
TS
fr33se
menagih airport tax di dalam pesawat, menyebabkan penerbangan ditunda 30-45 menit.
[YOUTUBE]

This incident happened on 23 Feb 2013. The flight was delayed due to some mistake on the counter, where 3 of the passengers was blamed because they haven't paid the airport tax. Well, the funny thing is that those passengers already in the airplane and they claimed that they've paid (makes sense, because they already got the stamp for that and already passed the immigration, etc).

It's very very very unprofessional, as the airport tax was only about 450k IDR, or about USD 50 and it delayed us for 30-45 minutes.

Not sure which story is correct, but be carefull when flying with Lion Air folks.. The same story might happen to you emoticon-Smilie

Oh by the way, i don't have the full record of the incident as my phone was forcefully taken (or pushed) out of my hand by the "friendly" stewardess whose name is Ir** De** (if I recall correctly).

[/youtube]

beginilah manajemen bandara yang dari dulu selalu mbikin kesalahan-kesalahan konyol seperti ini..

pasti no repost, jangan dibata ya gan, kirim cendol aja gan
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan