© 2024 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved

id.samaran.nihAvatar border
TS
id.samaran.nih
[Invitation] Chit-chat in real life with a native speaker in Jakarta
Damn, I forgot to bump up this thread
http://old.kaskus.co.id/showthread.php?t=11364661

Then I must create new thread for this emoticon-Sorry

So this is it, for those who eager to practice their English speaking skill directly with foreign native speakers.

Please read my updates on first post from bottom to top.

[Update: Friday, April 27th 2012]

The English native speaker had gone to his homeland in England on Thursday 26 April 2012 at 01:40 am.
And the results of this gathering are:
  1. We get used to the accent of native English person.Since he talks in British and American accent then our ears are easier to catch the English words now rather than before we did this gathering.
  2. We got our CV/resume fixed by him.
  3. We get a confident to talk with any foreign people.
  4. Personally, I raised my TOEFL score, but still stucks in 550. And this score is still far from my target score [url]http://finance.detik..com/read/2012/01/02/194358/1804987/4/gita-wirjawan-rogoh-rp-6-miliar-agar-toefl-pns-nya-600[/url]

So, right now we don't have any native English teacher.
Then we decided to step our gathering up to the next level of English speaking pratice.
Now we will hunting for foreigners in any public place such as Monas, Old City Batavia, Sunda Kelapa Bay, etc. Any others ideas?
We just need to talk directly to any foreigners, say frankly to them about our purpose to practice our English speaking skill. That's it.
Maybe we could be a free guide to them explain about many tourism objects in Jakarta.

And here are the foreigner hunters:
  1. id.samaran.nih
  2. miryoku
  3. schLerth

Anyone else wanna join us?!

Ah, we will only do it in the morning til afternoon, then we must go home to avoid the traffic jam.
Besides, one of us is still a college student, a job seeker, a scholarship seeker, so that we can't do it everyday.

Quote:

Quote:
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan