bondbondgirlAvatar border
TS
bondbondgirl
Polygamy...yes?no?
I was watching "Bones Strikes Back" this morning, just before i get ready to office.. just a quick introduction, Bones, is a tv series that highlight how a group of people working with death body (BONES) to solve a murder case and get the bad guy behind bars...Bones (the scientist and main character) and agent Booth ( the police, main character) is a partner to solve every crimes. Make it short today episode was about a man who get killed by his father in law, the twist is this guy was married with 3 of his dauughter...and the wives sisters is fine with everything that happen with them so did the father in law, but this guy after have 3 wives, he still CHEAT! and having an affair, this make the father in law get pissed and decided to end his son in law life for good..

one thing that really get into my head is exactly not the polygamy thing..in the end of the show, agent booth was saying to bones "you can love many persons but there is only one person that you love most"
agent booth was applying to the fact that :
monday : first wife
tuesday : second wife
wednesday : third wife
thursday : first wife
firiday : second wife
saturday : third wife
sunday : time to be alone, but in fact, agent booth found out that every sunday where the victim has his own free time, he tend to come and visit the first wife, that is where Booth come in that conclusion "you can love many persons but there is only one person that you love most"

honestly for my opinion, I couldnt agree more, you can have 2 or 3 or even 10 wives if you want, but there will be always 1 who special for you deep down in your heart...as for me, monogamy working just fine with me...i never can get enaugh with my hubie, how am i suppose to have another one? emoticon-Big Grin

life is good though, do what makes you happy (as long you dont hurt other people feeling) emoticon-Kiss
tata604
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan