DedikusnadihAvatar border
TS
Dedikusnadih
Tugas 1 (Diary)
FIRST DIARY
Saturday , 08 – 02 – 2020,
Dedi Kusnadi, 19568001 English Department - NR. MA’SOEM UNIVERSITY

OPENING ANNIVERSARY
At 8 o’clock on last Friday evening , I cleaned my bicycle, packed my cloth, prepared another things; Why I did so ? well . . . because, on the next day, I must joint the opening of the 37 th anniversary of my company where I work for.
On Saturday I woke up at 4 o’clock, it was early in the morning; I put in my bicycle and other things to my car (loading), took a bath, and prayed subuh, at about 5 o’clock I went to my company by my car to joint the opening; It took about 45 minutes from my house to the company and I arrived at 5.45. I put out my bicycle and others from the car, wore on my uniform and I jointed the opening-programme. The opening was cycling-together with all the members of PT. Pindad’s GoweserS E N S O Rmunity; The opening was started by the speech of our Director, and followed by almost 450 gowesers with many varietives of uniform and many types of bicycle.
We started cycling from the front area of company, through to Ibrahim Aji street -Soekarno-Hatta street – Bunderan Cibiru – Ujung Berung street – Hasan Mustofa street – Gazibu – Ir. Juanda street – Aceh street – Monument of panser – BKR street – Turn left to Gatot Soebroto street – and finished at PT. Pindad; It was about 37 kilometers long and it took about two hours and half cycling.
Resting in front area of company, we have some snack, poridge, water, and other food and drink and also we spoiled by many genres of music, such as Pop, Dangdut, Rock and Traditional music; We danced together; We were all unity and happy together.
Actually I did not joint the programme till the end, because I had to come to campus to joint the Saturday Classes; Hurryly, I went to campus from the company; I wished I could get the campus at the time, but something came up, There were traffic jams as long as my way to the campus; It was about 11.30 a.m I got the campus, I throughly came up to the class, and I found my friend Mr. Adi and my lecturer Mrs. Rahma were having discussion; Thanks God, I got the class although a little time at the end of the class; At the time, I was very happy, because I could meet my lecturer and friend at the first day of second semester of our education. I saw Mrs. Rahma look beautiful and fresh, and Mr. Adi were also very fresh, They were already to continue and perform the studying.
Diubah oleh Dedikusnadih 16-02-2020 13:06
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan