Gabrial12Avatar border
TS
Gabrial12
When everything's falling apart
Hello everyone,,
So, the year I graduated, I should have graduated two years ago. Because one thing or another I moved campus. Grateful for being able to graduate and hold the cum laude title. But on one hand it was sad because on the day my family that was supposed to gather at that time but instead was destroyed in one of my happy days. I don't think that's too important for graduation to be accompanied by my family because it's just normal for me. Because of course it is very crowded and I admit it is even dizzy.
How could you break it again? My mother ran away from home and I was followed after being advised to run away as well as the police officer
How could you not do it? Poor. But seeing what my mother, my sister, and myself have experienced is still very painful. I'm not the type of person to get rid of someone else's evil deeds, I prefer to stay quiet because there's no profit for me. The details on how to get divorced etc. are really long, which is clear that my mother endured her feelings for decades for her children.
In the beginning, there was an angry feeling in the beginning of sex, etc. I hate hatred caused by me. He cheated on a schoolboy who was the same age as me. I used to lose direction and now it's still not as bad as before. The point is that life is just good so I need to work hard to buy a house for my mother. Now my mother is in the middle of her younger sibling and I am my married sister. The name of the ride won't be good right? So that's how heavy the burden that I carry now but considering the sacrifice of my mother from my childhood was not comparable. I used to be a closed child, but the story is not the truth, but the point is. Sometimes people just want to see that people care or just pretend to care. Sorry if the story sometimes doesn't connect, if you want, just ask, I'll definitely answer. Hehe thanks for reading my stories.

stories.

tata604Avatar border
tata604 memberi reputasi
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Urutan
Terbaru
Terlama
GuestAvatar border
Tulis komentar menarik atau mention replykgpt untuk ngobrol seru
Komunitas Pilihan