alexa-tracking
Kategori
Kategori
Home / FORUM / All / News / ... / Berita Luar Negeri /
AKBAR ATTACK(S) IN CENTRAL SYDNEY
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5d52843ef0bdb21a3958dcd2/akbar-attacks-in-central-sydney

Bystanders armed with a chair and a milk crate have taken down a man who allegedly stabbed one woman and may have killed another.

Heroic witnesses and a Fire Brigade officer used an empty milk crate and a chair to dramatically hold down a man in the Sydney CBD after reports that multiple people had been stabbed around 2pm today.

Shocking vision shows the man yell: “Shoot me, f**king shoot me in the f**king head, shoot me. I want to f*cking die” after jumping off the top of a car bonnet while waving a knife.

A woman aged in her 30s has been rushed to St Vincents’ Hospital after being stabbed in the upper chest and is said to be in a “stable condition”.

A body was found shortly afterwards:

A woman's body has been found with her throat slashed in a CBD building close to where an armed man was dramatically arrested by police earlier today.

Police are investigating whether there is any link to the knife rampage or whether it is an unrelated crime scene.

Witnesses reported seeing the man armed with a kitchen knife as he ran through the city covered in blood.

Police say it’s been reported he was yelling “Allahu Akbar”. Witness Zak Barry said he saw the man fall down on York Street “and as he’s falling he dropped a kitchen knife”.

Paul O’Shaughnessy, 37, said his brother Luke, 30, saw a man with a balaclava wielding a knife.

The pair chased the man and then managed to get a grip on him with the help of a third person.

“He’s got blood all over him ... shouting religious statements,” Mr O’Shaughnessy told reporters.

Those statements usually refer to one particular religion.

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

Pak Akbar didzholimin amee Mr Paul and Luke waaa!!!!

Coba ketemu sama Mr Wesson and Smith yeeee

RIP emoticon-rose

Beri apresiasi terhadap thread ini Gan!
beuh lagi takbir itu... subhanalloh emoticon-Big Grin
Quote:

pantas bule christians anggap kalimat 'allah" itu hanya utk muslim

bgm dgn christians di indonesia ..apa masih pakai kalimat "allah "ya

kalau christians di malaysia sudah tak pakai kalimat " allah"
profile-picture
profile-picture
ffffffffffffffu dan Dhebest4ever memberi reputasi
Lihat 1 balasan
kerabat pak rahmat dan bu damai bikin ulah...
Balasan post pecandu.online
Membela saudara seiman ?
profile-picture
profile-picture
profile-picture
reita96 dan 2 lainnya memberi reputasi
Tuak beer
onta banci
korbannya semua wanita
emoticon-Najis
cuih kaum binatang
penyembah kotak hitam
ah aksinya gitu2 aja,,gak ada yang baruemoticon-Big Grin
profile-picture
bangtjah memberi reputasi
Sex worker dead in Sydney stabbing and woman injured in attack

Kasihan SINOphobia ditusuk sama ISLAMOphobia dr belakang!!?? emoticon-Bingung (S)

A woman was murdered and another was left with injuries after a man went on a knife rampage in Sydney.

The body of a sex worker was discovered in a block of flats just yards from where the man emerged in the street covered in blood with a foot-long knife.

The alleged knifeman has been named as Mert Ney, 21, from the Marayong to the west of the city. His victim, a woman, 21, was found with her throat cut.

He is then believed to have gone into the street and started stabbing another woman, 41, in the back at a hotel in the city’s business district.

Soon after that he was chased through the streets by men in suits and firefighters armed with axes.

People nearby helped pin the man to the floor using a chair from a nearby cafe and a milk crate

Kasihan Pak Akbar didzholimin mo dikampak,digebuk pake Linggis amee Bule biadab waaa!!!! emoticon-thumbsup

Sungguh biadab sangat tdk manusiawi waaa emoticon-Ngakak (S)

A firefighter sat on one of the chairs that pinned the man’s legs to the ground following the attack

The attacker, who was covered in blood, allegedly shouted ‘allahu akbar’ – Arabic for God is great – and ‘shoot me’ during the incident but was swiftly taken into custody by police.

People were urged to avoid the area around King and Clarence Streets at the heart of the central business district (CBD) while police were carrying out investigations.

The alleged attack took place at around 2pm local time, around 5am BST, near Wynard Station just as people were finishing their lunch breaks.

Marco, who was working at Batch Cafe, said he saw a man in his 20s and he had a blade that was about a foot long.

He said: ‘He was trying to smash a driver side window of a random car with the knife. He was unsuccessful.

He was eventually taken away from the scene by police

‘People were chasing him by that stage. There was fireys [firefighters] chasing him with axes and he went around the corner.’

A witness from a nearby Subway said: ‘We saw the person with a knife over there bleeding.’

‘The cops are here and they blocked the road right now, so we can’t go outside. They said: “It’s a crime scene, you can’t come out”.’

He said he saw that traffic had stopped and people were running, telling Nine News Sydney: ‘All of a sudden this guy appeared with a knife in his hand covered in blood, down the front shirt, and next thing I thought OK well obviously I can’t go through all these cars.

As I’m thinking about doing something the guy jumps on the front of the car which was on the bonnet over here and then he goes up to the very top.’

He added: ‘I froze for probably a split second but then I thought I’m hoping that he’s not covered in any explosives or anything, so I quickly accelerated so he can get off the car.’

He said he drove left and then took a right turn where he could see the suspect again being chased by police and public.

‘He was fearless. He was completely fearless,’ he said, adding that he had ‘a big scary knife’ in his hand.

An injured woman is taken by ambulance from Hotel CBD at the corner of King and York Street in Sydney

NSW Police Superintendent Gavin Wood, speaking to reporters near the scene, said: ‘A number of members of the public actually physically restrained the offender.

‘And I want to acknowledge those people, those members of the public who got involved. They are brave, and I can only use that word seriously.

‘They are significantly brave people. They approach the person… with clear evidence of a stabbing previously.

‘These people are heroes, and I want to acknowledge that.

‘These members of the public going about their day-to-day business have jumped into a situation which was extremely dangerous, extremely hostile, and they have brought a person – who we will be alleging stabbed an innocent person for no specific reason – into custody and allowed us to do our job.’

haiyaaa ciilaaka luuwa weelas waaa

Memang Bule rada2 toowlool waaa!!!!

Kata2 Mutiara: "Our trade minister is importing kids who play with severed heads for fun, I am sure Sky news covered it"

RIP emoticon-rose

allahuakbar emoticon-Takut
password yg paling mengerikan.

manusiawi lah jika kita denger password begitu langsung lari

GDP Network
© 2019 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di