Designer - 2D / Logos / Banners / CI / etc Are you passionate about aesthetics? Does
[ltr]#pixelperfect[/ltr] make sense to you? Do you know Adobe Illustrator's shortcut keys better than your friends' phonenumbers? Read on. Jejo.digital is looking for a 2D designer to do: - logo / corporate identity design - banner design - print media design
- web design
- miscellaneous Adobe suite related tasks.
Work from any place you want? Don’t want to be stuck in traffic? Are you passionate and driven to contribute your skills to build a young web agency that values the new-working? This might be the perfect gig for you!
Just to be clear: working in an office-less environment might sound great, but it’s NOT easy. You have to be able to manage your time well, follow directions and procedures properly and be able to motivate yourself, but what you get in return is Freedom to work from Wherever you want Whenever you want.
If you’re responsible, proactive and enthusiastic to work with a company like ours, apply now!
The following are required:
- ok English
- be able to work independently (not in office environment)
- laptop with required software, smartphone and workable internet connection
- working hour around 40hours/week
Sounds good? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to include:
1)portfolio / references to your work
2) how many hours you'd like to work and at what compensation
3) when you can start
4) How well you know Adobe product (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,Adobe Premier and other video editing software on the scale from 0 to 10)?