ELECTRICAL SUPERVISOR (CODE : ES-II/19)
Location : Toka Tindung
The electrical Supervisor will undertake Coordinating Crews, delegating tasks, Monitoring and supervising the crew on tasks implemented are done safely and in time frame.
Electrical Supervisor will assume specific responsibilities as relieve General Foreman when he is on leave. Electrical Supervisor is an On call position and could be called out any time when ever required. This position may be a rotating shift or permanent dayshift position.
• Maintain personal tools in good condition at all times. Take good care of all tools borrowed from the tool store and return in good condition.
• Ensure that the equipment and tools necessary to perform allocated work are present and in good condition including site toolboxes, prior to start of work.
• Identify improvements in standard work procedures for rebuild and repair work orders.
• Bring to the electrical foreman’s attention particular tasks where training or training documentation is deficient and requires improvement
• Communicate effectively with other electrical and instrumentation team members.
1. Recognized certification on Electrical & Instrument and PLCs;
2. At least 5 (Five) years in a mining or similar environment;
3. Has Certificate of Electrical Technician Competency from BNSP and K3Listrik from Manpower Department;
4. Has POP certificate;
5. Competent with MS Software;
6. Has additional related courses to trade discipline;
7. Has worked in mining industry or building industry;
8. Has used maintenance package software previously;
9. Able to demonstrate the awareness on corporate safety & environmental.
Qualified applicants residing in Villages neighbouring at Toka Tindung Project Site, North Sulawesi will be our priority. Please submit your application letter, CV, Education Credentials, ID Card (KTP) and recent photograph not later than 18th April 2019.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Put the job code on your subject email)
Maximum file attachment by email : 500kb