Magento 2 Shipping per Product Extension by MageComp
In an online Ecommerce store, the store admin is selling various products starting from small to large sizes. Depending on size, weight, dimensions these shipping charges also vary and because of that store admin can't set universal shipping rates for all the store products. To overcome this Situation, store admin have to set different shipping rates depending on product type. Also, some store owners are transparently pass those shipping charges to their customer to reduce operation cost depending the shipping method they select.
Magento 2 Shipping per Product Extension by Mage Comp allows the store owner to charge shipping rates per product based or set universal shipping rates for all store products. By default, Extension creates a new shipping method inside your store to set product specific or global shipping charges.
Why choose MageComp’s Magento 2 Shipping per Product Extension:
• Option to enable or disable extension from the backend.
• The admin can easily set shipping restrictions from backend by just selecting shipping method and customer group for which they want to restrict.
• Same for the payment restrictions, admin just needs to select the payment method and the custom group for which they want to restrict.
• To remove payment or shipping method restrictions, admin just needs to click delete icon located beside any restricted method.
• The extension is designed to automatically hide restricted payment and shipping method from everywhere whether it is backend or frontend.
• Also, the restricted payment will be no longer available from admin while creating order from the store backend.
for more information: https://magecomp.com/magento-2-shipp...r-product.html