alexa-tracking
Selamat Guest, Agan dapat mencoba tampilan baru KASKUS Masih Kangen Tampilan Sebelumnya
Kategori
Kategori
Home / FORUM / All / News / ... / Lowongan Kerja /
Now Hiring Full Stack developer
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5bf6827aa09a39c3108b4568/now-hiring-full-stack-developer

Full Stack Developer

The Indonesia International Institute for Life Sciences (i3L) is a premium life science higher education and research institute located in Jakarta, Indonesia. Currently, i3L offers seven bachelor programs in BioMedicine, Pharmacy, BioInformatics, BioTechnology, FoodScience, FoodTechnology, and BioEntrepreneurship.
i3L’s vision is to be a leading and globally connected interdisciplinary institution that impacts society through science and innovation.
i3L strives to realize its vision by leveraging science, innovation and unique national resources to accelerate Indonesian competitiveness in the global landscape.  With its top-quality faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, applied research in collaboration with strong local and    international partners, i3L actively adheres to the Quadruple-Helix model providing an unique, interdisciplinary and integrative learning environment; shaping a new generation of leaders and entrepreneurial scientists.

Requirements
  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
  • Required language(s): English.
  • Have experience in PHP programming at least 1 year.
  • At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
  • Full-Time position(s) available.
  • Advance with PHP, MySQL, CSS, AngularJS, and Laravel
  • Understand to use Git Repository, Linux, API
  • Have experience to develop mobile app android, and IOS is a plus

If your profile fit with this position, send your updated CV and photo to hc.recruitment@i3l.ac.id 
Beri apresiasi terhadap thread ini Gan!

GDP Network
© 2018 KASKUS, PT Darta Media Indonesia. All rights reserved
Ikuti KASKUS di