We are looking for an electrical engineer with experience in working with PMAC motor and motor controller.
The role is as an application engineer, parameter setting of the controller, translating the communication protocol, ensuring seamless connection between the motor and motor controller and designing motors for application in the new energy field.
• Parameter setting and testing of the controller and motor.
• Designing new motor.
• Meet with application engineers counterparts for hardware commissioning (requires travel).
• Develop and communicate technical information, within and outside of R & D, through detailed documentation of research, presentations and scientific reports.
• Acquire knowledge of multiple product technologies.
• B.S. in Electrical Engineering (S.T.) with emphasis on system control.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Experienced in working with PMAC motor and the controller system, mainly resolvertype motor feedback position.
• System control
• CAN bus
• Electric motors
• Battery management systems
• Seniority level: Entry to mid-level
• Industry: Green Energy
• Employment: full-time
Please apply for this position if you have the requisite experience and this career role fits your career objectives.
All inquiries are confidentially protected and appreciated.
All applications (CV+cover letter) are to be emailed to: email@example.com