alexa-tracking
Selamat Guest, Agan dapat mencoba tampilan baru KASKUS Masih Kangen Tampilan Sebelumnya
Kategori
Kategori
Home / FORUM / All / Games / Games /
The problem of coming up with unique and epic names
KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5bbf191b32e2e67c088b4567/the-problem-of-coming-up-with-unique-and-epic-names

The problem of coming up with unique and epic names

I'm sure that's not a new subject to mention and everyone had this problem before. Me, myself i write fantasy stories in greek, design games, and play a lot of DnD. Since the beginning of those hobbies i was struggling creating unique and epic names suitable for a fantasy setting. Not many choices there: Work hard your imagination and try not to fall into the pit, where you have to borrow names. The alternative choice was to use a name generator but most of them require feed names to work, so most of them sound familiar already. I knew what i had to do, so i created my own fantasy name generator, which does not require name feeds to function, works offline, has favorite option. And for those that still can't make the leap, has a section of names database that fetches names from our favorite novels, pc games, card games, series etc. It's free and works on android phones and tablets. I would love for you to give it a try, and heck any constructive feedback is welcome. Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip
Diubah oleh: jaisonjohnson
Urutan Terlama

GDP Network
Copyright © 2018, Kaskus Networks, PT Darta Media Indonesia.
Ikuti KASKUS di