Untuk DHI Indonesia akan langsung dikelola oleh DHI Singapura.
Spoiler for Info Perusahaan DHI Water And Environment (S) Pte.Ltd:
Our knowledge of water environments is second-to-none. It represents 50 years of dedicated research, and real-life experience from more than 140 countries. We strive to make this knowledge globally accessible to clients and partners by channelling it through our local teams and unique software.
DHI Singapore was defined as DHI’s regional headquarters for Southeast Asia in 2004, and Asia Pacific in 2011 covering DHI’s business interests in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei, Australia, India, Vietnam, New Zealand, Pacific Islands and Singapore. For marine reclamation and environmental impact assessment projects, DHI Singapore has a wider responsibility.
- Development and maintenance of the next generation of web systems, serving projects and clients locally and abroad.
- Though based in Indonesia, you will report to the team in Singapore and be a part of a global development team, focusing on delivering innovative solutions to local and global markets.
Education and Experiences:
- A B.Sc. or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline
- Preferably 4-6 years of working experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of architecture, algorithms and system design
- Solid and proven skills in C#, ASP.Net MVC, .Net Framework
- Solid and proven skills in SPA Framework React/Angular
- Web design (HTML5, CSS3) and Web graphic (HTML canvas, SVG, WebGL, etc.)
- The ability to work individually as well as in a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English, oral and written
- Potential to lead projects
- Asuransi kesehatan + BPJS
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 days annual leave (unpaid leave)
- Trip opportunity to other DHI office (Singapore, Denmark, etc)
- Range salary: 15 juta - 19 juta