PT ALDMIC INDONESIA
PT Aldmic Indonesia operates FlowerAdvisor which is an international flowers and gifts E-commerce.
FlowerAdvisor came about as a result of a prominent absence of a single strong brand in Asia for International Flower & Gifts Delivery. Online users found it a struggle to discover a trusted 24 hour delivery flowers & Gifts site which can be replied upon to send flowers, hampers and gifts to their loved ones anywhere in the world. FlowerAdvisor has a network of florists which are located in more than 111 countries in the world, thus makes FlowerAdvisor as one of the biggest E Commerce Player in Asia that specializes in Flowers & Gifts
Currently PT. Aldmic Indonesia are expanding and seeking for highly caliber & motivate candidates to fill the following position.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
· Manage international relationship with partners / suppliers
· Manage team to develop and implement strategies for new product and services.
· Set target and prepare plans to increase sales for the country they are in charges of.
· Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
· Assessing the data gathered under the review process to establish recommendations for change to improve business performance.
· Identifying actions required as a result of review and analysis to improve business performance.
· Controlling & manage internal departments and ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
· Coordinate and interact with other division to ensure orders are properly executed.
· Conducting market research for competitor quality and price.
· Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets.
· Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
· Minimum Age – 26 Years Old to Maximum age 40 years old.
· Candidate min. S1 Finance/Business/Management.
· Having experiences minimum 2 years in the Business Development or Marketing Analyst.
· Proficient in English both of oral and written, understanding in Mandarin will be an advantage
· Having knowledge in Sales Planning, Prospecting Skill, Negotiation & Closing Skills, Territory Management and Market Knowledge.
· Strong analytical thinking, hardworking, diligent, honest, accurate and able to work together in teams as well as individually.
· Willing to work over time to finish deadlines.
This is an URGENT requirement. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for in-depth screening, job offer and for further interviews.
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.