alexa-tracking

Where's the most interesting place you've ever visited or you want to visit so badly?

Main Content

KASKUS
https://www.kaskus.co.id/thread/5b1a52da12e2575b0b8b4567/wheres-the-most-interesting-place-youve-ever-visited-or-you-want-to-visit-so-badly
Where's the most interesting place you've ever visited or you want to visit so badly?
For me, I want to go to Central Asia, Kazakhstan. emoticon-Matabelo

At first, I didn't really know Central Asia existed, or where it is at. (I was ignorant, I know). But, I met this friend in univerisity and he's from Uzbekistan (I know, very exotic emoticon-Leh Uga). He introduced me to all of these sublime places in his country and the places around it. They have mountain range with sharp peaks that are covered with white snow, modern skycrappers that paint the skyline of the city and an almost untouched nature sites that are just waiting to be discovered. 

This largest landlocked country has also some amazing architectures. It's perfect for those of you who needs to keep their Instagram game strong. With a twist of modern and cultural design, I guarantee you'll be dazzled upon it's magnificent architect. Also, the best part is, it's super AFFORDABLE emoticon-Toast emoticon-Betty for tourists. You won't break your bank by coming to Kazakhstan. 

Enough from me, tell me about the place that you think that you desperately need to go! emoticon-Jempolemoticon-Om Telolet Om!emoticon-Selamatemoticon-Baby Boy 1

emoticon-Coolemoticon-Hi

I've got three places in mind currently:

1. Istanbul, Turkey
It would be extraordinarily interesting to be in the middle of city where there's a mixture culture of Middle-East and Europe

2. Paris, France
I heard a cafe where Jean-Paul Sartre wrote most of his books is a nice place to visit

3. Santorini, Greece
Just type it on google and you'll know why

I would also like to visit Scandinavian countries and South America countries
emoticon-linux2

I would love to visit European countries and discover a lot of things in the US.

I want to visit these places in the US emoticon-Wowcantik

KASKUS Ads
image-url-apps
I want to visit a country in the europe, preferably UK, the land of the english language. I want to enter the place that i have been on, but somehow i familiar with. I was familiar with the place from everything i read and hear, so eventually, i could go there and stay there for a while
image-url-apps
i want to visit Manchester, i have plan and saving my many until 2029...God help me to bring into reality
I wanna go to the moon and confirm that earth is flat.
image-url-apps

Quote:

I also want to sun to get camp with thanos.
image-url-apps
lower the bridge?
image-url-apps
sorry mr
image-url-apps
I want to go to London because Arsenal is based there emoticon-Malu
Nishniy-Novgorod seems to be an interesting place in Russia, there's alot of history in that city.
image-url-apps
1. Reykjavik, Iceland
2. USA
3. Japan especially Kyoto
4. Kaesong, NK
5. and of course... motherland russia
image-url-apps
GEORGE TOWN, MALAYSIA.
This town is cute thoemoticon-Frown

I think I have shared about backpacking things to Kazakhstan or another country that has same name tan tan in the end. is there any Bukhari's cemetery in there? if yes this country is affordable to travel hahah someone changed dollars to their currency and he got like "segepok" money! emoticon-Big Grin the country that has this view is awesome tho.

anyway, I'm thinking about Turkey. I won't go to another country until I step in this country. It's quite affordable I guess if you wanna feel Europe things but you are broke to travel to Paris, UK and else 😂

Next, Slovenia. I was confused between Slovenia and Slovakia, after I google, damn dud! the country is awesome!😭😭😭 I love that kinda country, like Slovenia, Slovakia, Switzerland and else.

then Faroe Island. I followed many photographers account on instagram and I fall in love with this Island! so beautifuuuuul😭 the road, the hills,the houses, I wanna live there!

last Iceland! no one will say no to visit this country, this land is very unique, it doesn't look like on earth hahahaha

anyone has the same destinations as me?
There's a lot of place that i want to visit. But the most interesting country that i've ever want to visit is Japan, especially Tokyo and Akibahara. I want to visit that country with my girlfriend in the future when we're already got married. Then i want to visit Greece, especially Athens. I'm curious about the greek myth and i should see the place that i've ever read and see from the book like Pathenon, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Erekhtheion, and others place that interesting to see. I want to be like my uncle that already have travel around the world. As long as i'm alive, i'll never stop travelling.
As for now, going back to my hometown would be good
emoticon-Mewek
image-url-apps
To where he is now.
image-url-apps
I wanna go to europe countries and US.

It will be very fun i think because we can learn why they are so developed.

And i wish all of you can go anywhere you wanna go.
YESSSSSS!
Quote:

Oh, how sweet of you emoticon-Belo
Reply to Fadel999's post
image-url-apps
Quote:

Not really, since I don't know where he is emoticon-Frown emoticon-norose emoticon-Berduka (S)
Quote:

All the more reason of how sweet that is, you're willing to go wherever he is at, even if you dont know where he is emoticon-siul