Falsely said man removed headscarf and covered her mouth to muffle screams When a motorist came by and saw what was happening, attacker fled, she said Police in Northern Virginia say 'no altercation had occurred', she faces charges
A girl has been charged after she lied to police, falsely reporting that she had been held at knifepoint by a man who ripped off her headscarf.
Prince William County police, in Northern Virginia, said in a statement Tuesday that further investigation into the girl's report revealed 'no altercation had occurred.'
Police initially said the girl reported being confronted by a man who cursed at her, displayed a small knife and placed it against her arms as he called her a 'terrorist.'
The incident is alleged to have taken place in this area of Woodbridge, Northern Virginia
Prince William County police now say that no altercation took place
The girl also falsely reported that the man removed her headscarf and covered her mouth to muffle her screams before fleeing.
When a motorist came by and saw what was happening, the attacker fled, the girl told police.
The statement says the 13-year-old is charged with knowingly filing a false police report. The case will be handled through the juvenile justice system.
Police spokesman Officer Nathan Probus said: 'A school resource officer and detectives were able to determine that the victim falsely reported the alleged encounter with the unknown black male and that no altercation had occurred.'
Perhatikan ciri2 khas manusiyeee busuk cold blooded penuh kebencian waaa!!!
A 11-year-old Canadian girl's much-publicized story about a man attacking her with scissors and cutting her hijab last week is not true, authorities said Monday after an investigation.
After a detailed investigation, police have determined that the events described in the original news release did not happen. The investigation is concluded,” Toronto police said in a statement.
It was not immediately clear how police discovered the story was not true, or what will happen next with the girl.
Senyuman manipulatip licik berbisa waaa!!!
Khawlah Noman, 11, speaks to reporters at Pauline Johnson Junior Public School, after she told police that a man cut her hijab with scissors in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on January 12. Toronto Police have said that the incident did not occur after many government figures came out and spoke out for the girl.
Khawlah Noman, a sixth-grader at Pauline Johnson Junior Public School in Toronto, said she was walking to school last Friday with her younger brother when a man came up behind her, pulled off her jacket hood, and cut the bottom of her hijab. She claimed she screamed and ran away, but the man returned less than 10 minutes later and tried to cut it once again.
The alleged assault brought international outrage and drew condemnations from political leaders including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. [(Traitor!!!)
Toronto police cars pictured outside the girl's school
The family of a schoolgirl who made up a story about an attack on her hijab has issued an apology "to every Canadian".
In a statement published by the Toronto Star, the family expressed remorse for "the pain and anger" caused.
The 11-year-old Toronto schoolgirl said an assailant cut her hijab with scissors, promoting a police manhunt.
The girl, Khawlah Noman, even described the alleged attack in a news conference.
Police said on Monday that their investigators had concluded the incident "did not happen".
The family said: "When our young daughter told the school that she was attacked by a stranger, the school reacted with compassion and support as did the police.==>Manusiyeee Biadab selalu menyalah gunakan kebaikan Kafeer waaa!!!
"When we arrived at the school on Friday, we were informed what happened and assumed it to be true, just like everyone else.
"We only went public because we were horrified that there was such a perpetrator who may try to harm someone else."
At the time, the incident inspired an outpouring of support for the girl, including from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Toronto Mayor John Tory.
The revelation that her claims was bogus stoked a debate in Canada about how the 11-year-old was allowed to face the media.
It also sparked concern that it could undermine reporting of any anti-Muslim hate crimes.
haiyaaa ciilaaka wuuthuutt waaa
bayangkan klo terjadi di Indonistan,bakalan bakar2an demo ber-jilid2 waaa!!!