An explosion has hit a bus carrying the Borussia Dortmund football team to a Champions League match, the club says.
Player Marc Bartra has been injured and has been taken to hospital. The AFP news agency reported that the bus's windows were broken in the blast.
North-Rhine Westphalia police said they were at the scene and there are reports that the fire service are also there.
The team tweeted (in German) that the other players were safe and there was no danger in or around the stadium.
It will be announced at 20:30 local time (18:30 GMT) whether the match against Monaco will go ahead as planned.
Borussia Dortmund team bus involved in explosion before Monaco game
Borussia Dortmund's Champions League quarter-final with Monaco has been postponed after the Dortmund team bus was damaged by an explosion.
The German team confirmed that defender Marc Bartra was injured in an incident near their hotel but said there was "no danger inside the stadium".
The match will now be played at Dortmund's Westfalenstadion at 17:45 BST on Wednesday.
Police confirmed there had been three explosions in the area of the team bus.
Dortmund tweeted that: "A bomb exploded at the team bus next to the hotel.
"The players are safe. There is no danger at the stadium."
Former Barcelona centre-back Bartra was sent to hospital for treatment, with Dortmund police saying that windows were broken on the bus.
The night's other quarter-final between Juventus and Barcelona has kicked off as scheduled.