- Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak a similar language by converting one spoken or written language to another.
- Convert written materials from one language into another, such as books, publications, or web pages.
- Edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.
- Age max. 35 years
- Pleasant personality and good appearances.
- D3/S1 of foreign language from reputable university
- Minimum 2nd Level of JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)
- Good know–how of Ms. Office Japanese Version (Kanji Computer)
- Good know-how presentation in Japanese (English will be advantage)
- Able & have translator skill
- Excellent presentation skill and fluency in Japanese is must.
- Have working experience with similar subject min. 1 year
- Have been working or stay in Japan is advantage.
- Have strong leadership and communication skill..
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note which position do you apply and attach your CVs with grade point average (GPA).