- Advanced level Photoshop skills (3+ years).
- Beginner level HTML & CSS knowledge.
- Be detail-oriented, willing to get your hands dirty and ability to move fast while making minimal mistakes.
- Understand the creative process (sketching, brainstorming).
- Understand the foundation of design, color, and typography, especially as related to new media design (interaction design, information design, user interface design).
- Have portfolio that speaks to the quality of experiences delivered
- Be a team player.
- Have a keen eye for web and print design.
- Enjoy design as a leisure activity.
If you think you may be a good fit, send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like what we see we will be in touch very soon.