Your toolkit includes:
- Responsive design.
- Keen understanding of the WordPress core software and its functions.
- Understanding of WordPress coding best practices and security best practices.
- Understanding how to work with a PHP development team.
- Provide support for the applications developed.
- Share expertise with others and be a mentor. Promote teamwork.
- Develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions.
- Advanced level HTML & CSS.
- Beginner level jQuery.
- Beginner level HTML 5 animation.
- Advanced WordPress ninja coder (for WordPress Developer applicant).
[*]Years of experience in front-end development.
[*]User experience background and a full understanding of UI design, page hierarchy, etc.
[*]Git and versioning for team collaboration work.
[*]Cross-browser rendering issues.
[*]Meet with stakeholders to conceptualize and develop interactive content, generate concepts, gather information and create Web content based on product and customer needs.
[*]Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly dynamic, rapidly growing environment.
[*]Software design life cycle (SDLC), good design principles, and a thorough understanding of software testing.
[*]Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
[*]Research and remain informed of new technologies and development tools.
If you think you may be a good fit, send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we like what we see we will be in touch very soon.